Modeling Data and Process Quality in Multi-Input, Multi-Output Information Systems
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Ian I. Mitroff, 1972. "The Myth of Objectivity OR Why Science Needs a New Psychology of Science," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 18(10), pages 613-618, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Prat, Nicolas & Madnick, Stuart E., 2008. "Evaluating and Aggregating Data Believability across Quality Sub-Dimensions and Data Lineage," Working papers 40085, Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Sloan School of Management.
- repec:eee:proeco:v:193:y:2017:i:c:p:737-747 is not listed on IDEAS
- Klein, Barbara D., 2001. "Detecting errors in data: clarification of the impact of base rate expectations and incentives," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 29(5), pages 391-404, October.
- Donald Ballou & Richard Wang & Harold Pazer & Giri Kumar Tayi, 1998. "Modeling Information Manufacturing Systems to Determine Information Product Quality," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 44(4), pages 462-484, April.
- Kon, Henry B. & Siegel, Michael D., 2003. "Error browsing and mediation : interoperability regarding data error," Working papers #94-15, Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Sloan School of Management.
- Xiao, Yu & Lu, Louis Y.Y. & Liu, John S. & Zhou, Zhili, 2014. "Knowledge diffusion path analysis of data quality literature: A main path analysis," Journal of Informetrics, Elsevier, vol. 8(3), pages 594-605.
- Sabrina Sicari & Cinzia Cappiello & Francesco Pellegrini & Daniele Miorandi & Alberto Coen-Porisini, 2016. "A security-and quality-aware system architecture for Internet of Things," Information Systems Frontiers, Springer, vol. 18(4), pages 665-677, August.
- Klein, B. D. & Rossin, D. F., 1999. "Data quality in neural network models: effect of error rate and magnitude of error on predictive accuracy," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 27(5), pages 569-582, October.
- Rajiv D. Banker & Robert J. Kauffman, 2004. "50th Anniversary Article: The Evolution of Research on Information Systems: A Fiftieth-Year Survey of the Literature in Management Science," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 50(3), pages 281-298, March.
- Benita M. Gullkvist, 2013. "Drivers of change in management accounting practices in an ERP environment," International Journal of Business and Economic Sciences Applied Research (IJBESAR), Eastern Macedonia and Thrace Institute of Technology (EMATTECH), Kavala, Greece, vol. 6(2), pages 149-174, September.
- Hazen, Benjamin T. & Boone, Christopher A. & Ezell, Jeremy D. & Jones-Farmer, L. Allison, 2014. "Data quality for data science, predictive analytics, and big data in supply chain management: An introduction to the problem and suggestions for research and applications," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 154(C), pages 72-80.
- Risto Silvola & Janne Harkonen & Olli Vilppola & Hanna Kropsu-Vehkapera & Harri Haapasalo, 2016. "Data quality assessment and improvement," International Journal of Business Information Systems, Inderscience Enterprises Ltd, vol. 22(1), pages 62-81.
- Michnik, Jerzy & Lo, Mei-Chen, 2009. "The assessment of the information quality with the aid of multiple criteria analysis," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 195(3), pages 850-856, June.
- So Sohn & Yoon Kim, 2013. "Behavioral credit scoring model for technology-based firms that considers uncertain financial ratios obtained from relationship banking," Small Business Economics, Springer, vol. 41(4), pages 931-943, December.
More about this item
Keywordsinformation systems: management; reliability: quality control; computers: systems design;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:inm:ormnsc:v:31:y:1985:i:2:p:150-162. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Mirko Janc). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/inforea.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .