The Nature and Design of Post-Industrial Organizations
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Erin K. Melton, 2017. "Testing Turbulence: Exploring the Determinants of Managerial Networking," Public Organization Review, Springer, vol. 17(1), pages 19-37, March.
- CHIRIMBU, Sebastian, 2014. "Challenges Of Leadership In Modern Organizations: Knowledge, Vision, Values," Annals of Spiru Haret University, Economic Series, Universitatea Spiru Haret, vol. 5(3), pages 39-47.
- Amélie Artis & Simon Cornée, 2013.
"Transformation informationnelle, certification et intermédiation financière : le cas de la banque solidaire,"
Economics Working Paper Archive (University of Rennes 1 & University of Caen)
201326, Center for Research in Economics and Management (CREM), University of Rennes 1, University of Caen and CNRS.
- Amélie Artis & Simon Cornée, 2016. "Composition, interprétation et mémorisation du savoir idiosyncrasique dans la banque solidaire," Economics Working Paper Archive (University of Rennes 1 & University of Caen) 2017-01, Center for Research in Economics and Management (CREM), University of Rennes 1, University of Caen and CNRS.
- Luis Eduardo SolÃs, 2002. "The Post-Industrial Paradigm: An Imperative," Working Papers Economia wp02-06, Instituto de Empresa, Area of Economic Environment.
- Bergeron, François & Raymond, Louis & Rivard, Suzanne, 2001. "Fit in strategic information technology management research: an empirical comparison of perspectives," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 29(2), pages 125-142, April.
- Rockart, John F. (John Fralick) & DeLong, David W. & Management in the 1990s (Program), 2003. "Executive support systems and the nature of executive work," Working papers no. 135, Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Sloan School of Management.
- Amélie Artis & Simon Cornée, 2017. "Composition, Interpretation and Memorisation of the Idiosyncratic Knowledge in Social Banking," Working Papers CEB 17-002, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Nahm, Abraham Y. & Vonderembse, Mark A. & Subba Rao, S. & Ragu-Nathan, T.S., 2006. "Time-based manufacturing improves business performance--results from a survey," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 101(2), pages 213-229, June.
- Orlikowski, Wanda J. (Wanda Janina). & Gash, Debra Carol, 1959-., 1992. "Changing frames : understanding technological change in organizations," Working papers 3368-92., Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Sloan School of Management.
- Maltz, Elliot & Souder, William E. & Kumar, Ajith, 2001. "Influencing R&D/marketing integration and the use of market information by R&D managers: intended and unintended effects of managerial actions," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 52(1), pages 69-82, April.
- Ramaprasad, A. & Rai, A., 1996. "Envisioning management of information," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 24(2), pages 179-193, April.
- repec:cmj:journl:y:2013:i:29:piturlea is not listed on IDEAS
- Rondeau, Patrick J. & Ragu-Nathan, T. S. & Vonderembse, Mark A., 2003. "The information systems environment of time-based competitors," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 31(4), pages 253-268, August.
- Bernard C. Y. Tan & Kwok-Kee Wei & Richard T. Watson & Danial L. Clapper & Ephraim R. McLean, 1998. "Computer-Mediated Communication and Majority Influence: Assessing the Impact in an Individualistic and a Collectivistic Culture," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 44(9), pages 1263-1278, September.
- Marius PIŢURLEA & Alina Georgiana IANCU & Dorin IANCU, 2013. "Romanian organizations to the new challenges of the knowledge society," SEA - Practical Application of Science, Fundația Română pentru Inteligența Afacerii, Editorial Department, issue 2, pages 197-212, October.
- repec:kap:jmgtgv:v:21:y:2017:i:2:d:10.1007_s10997-016-9353-5 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:spr:grdene:v:9:y:2000:i:2:d:10.1023_a:1008758806144 is not listed on IDEAS
- Ariss, Sonny S. & Zhang, Qingyu, 2002. "The impact of flexible process capability on the product-process matrix: an empirical examination," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 76(2), pages 135-145, March.
More about this item
Keywordsdecision making; innovation; organization design; future; post-industrial;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:inm:ormnsc:v:30:y:1984:i:8:p:928-951. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Mirko Janc). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/inforea.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .