Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Alison Harcourt, 2004. "Institution-Driven Competition: The Regulation of Cross-Border Broadcasting in the EU," EUI-RSCAS Working Papers 44, European University Institute (EUI), Robert Schuman Centre of Advanced Studies (RSCAS).
- Malone, Thomas W. & Management in the 1990s (Program), 2003. "Semi-structured messages are surprisingly useful for computer-supported coordination," Working papers no. 148, Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Sloan School of Management.
- Neil Karunaratne, 1997. "High-Tech Innovation, Growth and Trade Dynamics in Australia," Open Economies Review, Springer, vol. 8(2), pages 151-170, April.
- Brennan, Timothy J., 2008. "“Night of the Living Dead” or “Back to the Future”? Electric Utility Decoupling, Reviving Rate-of-Return Regulation, and Energy Efficiency," Discussion Papers dp-08-27, Resources For the Future.
- Bruno Viani, 2007. "Monopoly rights in the privatization of telephone firms," Public Choice, Springer, vol. 133(1), pages 171-198, October.
- J. Douglas MacDonald & R. L. Mazany, 1984. "Quality Improvement: Panacea for the Atlantic Fishing Industry?," Canadian Public Policy, University of Toronto Press, vol. 10(3), pages 278-286, September.
- Madden, Gary & Savage, Scott J., 2000.
"R&D spillovers, information technology and telecommunications, and productivity in ASIA and the OECD,"
Information Economics and Policy,
Elsevier, vol. 12(4), pages 367-392, December.
- Madden, Gary G & Savage, Scott J, 2000. "R&D spillovers, information technology and telecommunications, and productivity in Asia and the OECD," MPRA Paper 11159, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Paolo, Foschi, 2005. "Estimating regressions and seemingly unrelated regressions with error component disturbances," MPRA Paper 1424, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 07 Sep 2006.
- West, Gale E. & Larue, Bruno, 2004. "Profiling Consumer Trend-setters in the Canadian Healthy-foods Market," CAFRI: Current Agriculture, Food and Resource Issues, Canadian Agricultural Economics Society, issue Issue 5, pages 1-18, March.
- María Angeles García Valiñas, 2004. "Eficiencia y equidad en el diseño de precios óptimos para bienes y servicios públicos," Hacienda Pública Española, IEF, vol. 168(1), pages 95-119, march.
- Sang-Yong Tom Lee & Xiao Jia Guo, 2004. "Information and Communications Technology (ICT) and Spillover: A Panel Analysis," Econometric Society 2004 Far Eastern Meetings 722, Econometric Society.
- Timothy Brennan, 2010. "Decoupling in electric utilities," Journal of Regulatory Economics, Springer, vol. 38(1), pages 49-69, August.
- Walter Wasserfallen & Jean-Marie Gassmann & Andreas Gfeller, 1986. "Die Nachfrage nach Telefongesprächen - Erklärung und Prognose Eine empirische Untersuchung für die Schweiz," Swiss Journal of Economics and Statistics (SJES), Swiss Society of Economics and Statistics (SSES), vol. 122(II), pages 187-197, June.
- Malone, Thomas W. & Massachusetts Institute of Technology., 1988. "What is coordination theory?," Working papers no. 182. Working paper (S, Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Sloan School of Management.
- Lisa George & Joel Waldfogel, 2000. "Who Benefits Whom in Daily Newspaper Markets?," NBER Working Papers 7944, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Rebecca Walker Naylor, 2007. "Nonverbal cues-based first impressions: Impression formation through exposure to static images," Marketing Letters, Springer, vol. 18(3), pages 165-179, September.
- Richard Higgins & Arijit Mukherjee, 2010. "Deregulation redux: does mandating access to bottleneck facilities necessarily improve welfare?," Public Choice, Springer, vol. 142(3), pages 363-377, March.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:inm:ormnsc:v:28:y:1982:i:12:p:1471-1475. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Mirko Janc). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/inforea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.