Expectations and Share Prices
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Gaétan Breton & Alain Schatt, 2000. "Rôle et caractérisation de l’analyse financière," Revue d'Économie Financière, Programme National Persée, vol. 59(4), pages 147-161.
- Beheshti, Bijan, 2015. "A note on the integration of the alpha alignment factor and earnings forecasting models in producing more efficient Markowitz Frontiers," International Journal of Forecasting, Elsevier, vol. 31(2), pages 582-584.
- Higgins, Huong, 2013. "Can securities analysts forecast intangible firms’ earnings?," International Journal of Forecasting, Elsevier, vol. 29(1), pages 155-174.
- Ho, Li-Chin Jennifer & Hassell, John M. & Swidler, Steve, 1995. "An empirical examination of the dispersion and accuracy of analyst forecasts surrounding option listing," Review of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 4(2), pages 171-185.
- Schröder, David & Esterer, Florian, 2012. "A new measure of equity duration: The duration-based explanation of the value premium revisited," Annual Conference 2012 (Goettingen): New Approaches and Challenges for the Labor Market of the 21st Century 62077, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- David Schröder, 2005. "The Implied Equity Risk Premium - An Evaluation of Empirical Methods," Bonn Econ Discussion Papers bgse13_2005, University of Bonn, Germany.
- Doukas, John A. & McKnight, Phillip J. & Pantzalis, Christos, 2005.
"Security analysis, agency costs, and UK firm characteristics,"
International Review of Financial Analysis,
Elsevier, vol. 14(5), pages 493-507.
- Doukas, John A. & Phillip J. McKnight & Christos Pantzalis, 2002. "Security Analysis, Agency Costs, and UK Firm Characteristics," Royal Economic Society Annual Conference 2002 65, Royal Economic Society.
- Golez, Benjamin & Marin, Jose M., 2015. "Price support by bank-affiliated mutual funds," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 115(3), pages 614-638.
- Shao, Barret Pengyuan & Rachev, Svetlozar T. & Mu, Yu, 2015. "Applied mean-ETL optimization in using earnings forecasts," International Journal of Forecasting, Elsevier, vol. 31(2), pages 561-567.
- Bandyopadhyay, Sati P. & Brown, Lawrence D. & Richardson, Gordon D., 1995. "Analysts' use of earnings forecasts in predicting stock returns: Forecast horizon effects," International Journal of Forecasting, Elsevier, vol. 11(3), pages 429-445, September.
- Arnulfo Rodríguez & Gerardo Zúñiga & Pedro N. Rodríguez, 2008. "Analysis of the Performance of Mexican Pension Funds: Evidence from a Stationary Bootstrap Application," Working Papers 2008-02, Banco de México.
- Huijgen, Carel & Plantinga, Auke, 1999. "Analysts' earnings forecasts and international asset allocation," Research Report 99E38, University of Groningen, Research Institute SOM (Systems, Organisations and Management).
- Guerard, John Jr. & Blin, John & Bender, Steve, 1998. "Forecasting earnings composite variables, financial anomalies, and efficient Japanese and U.S. portfolios," International Journal of Forecasting, Elsevier, vol. 14(2), pages 255-259, June.
- Guerard, John B. & Markowitz, Harry & Xu, GanLin, 2015. "Earnings forecasting in a global stock selection model and efficient portfolio construction and management," International Journal of Forecasting, Elsevier, vol. 31(2), pages 550-560.
- Gillam, Robert A. & Guerard, John B. & Cahan, Rochester, 2015. "News volume information: Beyond earnings forecasting in a global stock selection model," International Journal of Forecasting, Elsevier, vol. 31(2), pages 575-581.
- Florian Esterer & David Schröder, 2014. "Implied cost of capital investment strategies: evidence from international stock markets," Annals of Finance, Springer, vol. 10(2), pages 171-195, May.
- Lim, Tiong Kiong & Kong, Hwee Chi, 2004. "New evidence on price impact of analyst forecast revisions," International Review of Financial Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 13(2), pages 161-190.
- repec:dgr:rugsom:99e38 is not listed on IDEAS
- Doukas, John A. & Kim, Chansog & Pantzalis, Christos, 2006. "Divergence of opinion and equity returns under different states of earnings expectations," Journal of Financial Markets, Elsevier, vol. 9(3), pages 310-331, August.
- Conroy, Robert M. & Harris, Robert S., 1995. "Analysts' earnings forecasts in Japan: Accuracy and sell-side optimism," Pacific-Basin Finance Journal, Elsevier, vol. 3(4), pages 393-408, December.
- Elkin Castaño Vélez & Luis Fernando Melo Velandia, 2000. "Metodos de combinacion de pronosticos: una aplicacion a la inflacion," Lecturas de Economía, Universidad de Antioquia, Departamento de Economía, issue 52, pages 113-165, Enero Jun.
More about this item
Keywordsfinance; finance: investment;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:inm:ormnsc:v:27:y:1981:i:9:p:975-987. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Mirko Janc). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/inforea.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .