The Strategic Role of Information on the Demand Function in an Oligopolistic Market
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Lagerlof, Johan N.M., 2007.
"Insisting on a non-negative price: Oligopoly, uncertainty, welfare, and multiple equilibria,"
International Journal of Industrial Organization,
Elsevier, vol. 25(4), pages 861-875, August.
- Johan Lagerlöf, 2003. "Insisting on a Non-Negative Price: Oligopoly, Uncertainty, Welfare, and Multiple Equilibria," CIG Working Papers SP II 2003-04, Wissenschaftszentrum Berlin (WZB), Research Unit: Competition and Innovation (CIG).
- Lagerlöf, Johan N. M., 2003. "Insisting on a Non-negative Price: Oligopoly, Uncertainty, Welfare and Multiple Equilibria," CEPR Discussion Papers 3901, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Johan Lagerlof, 2003. "Insisting on a Non-Negative Price: Oligopoly, Uncertainty, Welfare, and Multiple Equilibria," Industrial Organization 0304007, EconWPA.
- Johan Lagerlof, 2003. "Insisting on a Non-Negative Price: Oligopoly, Uncertainty, Welfare, and Multiple Equilibria," Microeconomics 0304006, EconWPA.
- Arturs Kalnins, 2006. "Markets: The U.S. Lodging Industry," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 20(4), pages 203-218, Fall.
- Hurkens, Sjaak & Vulkan, Nir, 2006.
"Endogenous private information structures,"
European Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 50(1), pages 35-54, January.
- Sjaak Hurkens & Nir Vulkan, 2000. "Endogenous Private Information Structures," Econometric Society World Congress 2000 Contributed Papers 0613, Econometric Society.
- Sjaak Hurkens & Nir Vulkan, 2003. "Endogenous Private Information Structures," Working Papers 38, Barcelona Graduate School of Economics.
- Jiang, Yingying & Yoneyama, Takau, 2008. "Economic conditions on exchange of technology and information : cournot's model applied to demand information risk in China," Hitotsubashi Journal of commerce and management, Hitotsubashi University, vol. 42(1), pages 17-28, January.
- Christophe Caron & Thierry Lafay, 2008. "How Risk Disciplines Pre-Commitment," Theory and Decision, Springer, vol. 65(3), pages 205-226, November.
- Rafael, MONER-COLONQUES & Vicente, ORTS & José J., SEMPERE-MONERRIS, 2003. "The Strategic Role of Information Asymmetry on Demand for the Multinational Enterprise," Discussion Papers (IRES - Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales) 2003002, Université catholique de Louvain, Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales (IRES).
- Esther Hauk & Sjaak Hurkens, 2001.
"Secret information acquisition in Cournot markets,"
Springer;Society for the Advancement of Economic Theory (SAET), vol. 18(3), pages 661-681.
- Esther Hauk & Sjaak Hurkens, 1996. "Secret information acquisition in Cournot markets," Economics Working Papers 233, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra, revised Aug 1997.
- Hauk, Esther & Hurkens, Sjaak, 1997. "Secret information acquisition in cournot markets," UC3M Working papers. Economics 6062, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Departamento de Economía.
- Hurkens, Sjaak & Vulkan, Nir, 2001. "Information acquisition and entry," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 44(4), pages 467-479, April.
- Güth, Sandra & Güth, Werner & Müller, Wieland, 2000. "Private information, risk aversion, and the evolution of market research," SFB 373 Discussion Papers 2000,113, Humboldt University of Berlin, Interdisciplinary Research Project 373: Quantification and Simulation of Economic Processes.
- Jean J. Gabszewicz & Jacques-François Thisse, 2000. "Microeconomic theories of imperfect competition," Cahiers d'Économie Politique, Programme National Persée, vol. 37(1), pages 47-99.
- Einy, Ezra & Moreno, Diego & Shitovitz, Benyamin, 2003.
"The value of public information in a Cournot duopoly,"
Games and Economic Behavior,
Elsevier, vol. 44(2), pages 272-285, August.
- Einy, Ezra & Moreno, Diego & Shitovitz, Benyamin, 2002. "The value of public information in a cournot duopoly," UC3M Working papers. Economics we024617, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Departamento de Economía.
- MortonI. Kamien, 1987. "The Value of Infommation in a Strategic Conflict," Discussion Papers 717, Northwestern University, Center for Mathematical Studies in Economics and Management Science.
- Yasuhiro Sakai, 2016. "Information Exchanges among Firms and Their Welfare Implications (Part 1) : The Dual Relations between the Cournot and Bertrand Models," Discussion Papers CRR Discussion Paper Series A: General 16, Shiga University, Faculty of Economics,Center for Risk Research.
- Sjaak Hurkens & Nir Vulkan, 1999. "Endogenous information structures," Economics Working Papers 386, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
- Andreas Szczutkowski, 2010. "The Social Value of Cost Information in a Monopolistically Competitive Economy," Journal of Public Economic Theory, Association for Public Economic Theory, vol. 12(2), pages 345-362, April.
- Luo, Jianli, 2012. "Information acquisition under uncertainty: The case of labor-managed and profit-maximizing firms coexist," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 29(6), pages 2527-2532.
- Tapan Biswas & Jolian McHardy, 2010. "Strategic behaviour of firms in a duopoly and the impact of extending the patenting period," Working Papers 2010014, The University of Sheffield, Department of Economics.
- Yasuhiro Sakai, 2016. "Information Exchanges among Firms and Their Welfare Implications (Part 3 j : Private Risks and Oligopoly Models," Discussion Papers CRR Discussion Paper Series A: General 18, Shiga University, Faculty of Economics,Center for Risk Research.
- Eliane Catilina, 2002. "Information Acquisition in Cournot Markets: An (enhanced) two- Stage Approach," Game Theory and Information 0205005, EconWPA.
- Kloosterman, Andrew, 2015. "Public information in Markov games," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 157(C), pages 28-48.
- Yasuhiro Sakai & Akihiko Yoshizumi, 1991. "The impact of risk aversion on information transmission between firms," Journal of Economics, Springer, vol. 53(1), pages 51-73, February.
- Alberto Huidobro, 2014. "Differences between loans granted by commercial and development banks: A cross-sectional analysis of interest rate margins," Estudios Económicos, El Colegio de México, Centro de Estudios Económicos, vol. 29(2), pages 163-224.
More about this item
Keywordsmarketing; games/group decisions; information systems;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:inm:ormnsc:v:25:y:1979:i:3:p:243-250. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Mirko Janc). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/inforea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.