The Determination of Partial Moments
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Eling, Martin & Gatzert, Nadine & Schmeiser, Hato, 2009. "Minimum standards for investment performance: A new perspective on non-life insurer solvency," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 45(1), pages 113-122, August.
- Hua, Zhongsheng & Li, Sijie, 2008. "Impacts of demand uncertainty on retailer's dominance and manufacturer-retailer supply chain cooperation," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 36(5), pages 697-714, October.
- Horowitz, I. & Thompson, P., 1995. "The sophisticated decision maker: All work and no pay?," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 23(1), pages 1-11, February.
- Lau, Amy Hing Ling & Lau, Hon-Shiang, 2008. "An improved (Q, R) formulation when the stockout cost is incurred on a per-stockout basis," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 111(2), pages 421-434, February.
- repec:pal:jorsoc:v:58:y:2007:i:4:d:10.1057_palgrave.jors.2602167 is not listed on IDEAS
- Hing-Ling Lau, Amy & Lau, Hon-Shiang & Willett, Keith D., 2000. "Demand uncertainty and returns policies for a seasonal product: An alternative model," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 66(1), pages 1-12, June.
- repec:spr:stpapr:v:58:y:2017:i:3:d:10.1007_s00362-015-0714-y is not listed on IDEAS
- Lau, Hon-Shiang & Lau, Amy Hing-Ling, 1997. "Reordering strategies for a newsboy-type product," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 103(3), pages 557-572, December.
- Raimond Mauer & Steffen P. Sebastian, 2002.
"Inflation Risk Analysis of European Real Estate Securities,"
Journal of Real Estate Research,
American Real Estate Society, vol. 24(1), pages 47-78.
- Maurer, Raimond & Sebastian, Steffen, 2000. "Inflation risk analysis of European real estate securities," Papers 00-07, Sonderforschungsbreich 504.
- Raimond Maurer & Steffen Sebastian, 2002. "Inflation Risk Analysis of European Real Estate Securities," Working Paper Series: Finance and Accounting 51, Department of Finance, Goethe University Frankfurt am Main.
- Raimond Maurer & Steffen Sebastian, 2000. "Inflation Risk Analysis of European Real Estate Securities," ERES eres2000_079, European Real Estate Society (ERES).
- Maurer, Raimond & Sebastian, Steffen, 2000. "Inflation Risk Analysis of European Real Estate Securities," Sonderforschungsbereich 504 Publications 00-07, Sonderforschungsbereich 504, Universität Mannheim;Sonderforschungsbereich 504, University of Mannheim.
- Ivica Dus & Raimond Maurer & Olivia S. Mitchell, 2003.
"Betting on Death and Capital Markets in Retirement: A Shortfall Risk Analysis of Life Annuities versus Phased Withdrawal Plans,"
wp063, University of Michigan, Michigan Retirement Research Center.
- Dus, Ivica & Maurer, Raimond H. & Mitchell, Olivia S., 2004. "Betting on death and capital markets in retirement: A shortfall risk analysis of life annuities versus phased withdrawal plans," CFS Working Paper Series 2004/01, Center for Financial Studies (CFS).
- Albrecht, Peter & Klett, Timo, 2004. "Referenzpunktbezogene risikoadjustierte Performancemaße : theoretische Grundlagen," Papers 04-10, Sonderforschungsbreich 504.
- Phong T. H. Ngo, 2006. "A Theory of Precautionary Regulatory Capital in Banking-super-," International Review of Finance, International Review of Finance Ltd., vol. 6(3-4), pages 99-128.
- Hing-Ling Lau, Amy & Lau, Hon-Shiang, 2001. "Some two-echelon style-goods inventory models with asymmetric market information," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 134(1), pages 29-42, October.
- Paul, Jomon Aliyas & MacDonald, Leo, 2016. "Optimal location, capacity and timing of stockpiles for improved hurricane preparedness," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 174(C), pages 11-28.
- Hing-Ling Lau, Amy & Lau, Hon-Shiang, 1998. "Decision models for single-period products with two ordering opportunities," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 55(1), pages 57-70, June.
- Chen, Liang-Hsuan & Chen, Ying-Che, 2010. "A multiple-item budget-constraint newsboy problem with a reservation policy," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 38(6), pages 431-439, December.
- Lau, Hon-Shiang & Lau, Amy Hing-Ling, 1999. "Manufacturer's pricing strategy and return policy for a single-period commodity," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 116(2), pages 291-304, July.
- Lau, Amy Hing-Ling & Lau, Hon-Shiang, 2002. "A comparison of different methods for estimating the average inventory level in a (Q,R) system with backorders," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 79(3), pages 303-316, October.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:inm:ormnsc:v:19:y:1972:i:3:p:290-296. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Mirko Janc). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/inforea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.