Games with Incomplete Information Played by `Bayesian' Players, Part III. The Basic Probability Distribution of the Game
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Di Maggio, Marco, 2009. "Sweet Talk: A Theory of Persuasion," MPRA Paper 18697, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Halpern, Joseph Y. & Kets, Willemien, 2015. "Ambiguous language and common priors," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 90(C), pages 171-180.
- Eric Van den Steen, 2004. "Rational Overoptimism (and Other Biases)," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 94(4), pages 1141-1151, September.
- Elselt, H. A., 1998. "Perception and information in a competitive location model," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 108(1), pages 94-105, July.
- Figuieres, Charles & Tidball, Mabel & Jean-Marie, Alain, 2004.
"On the effects of conjectures in a symmetric strategic setting,"
Research in Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 58(1), pages 75-102, March.
- FIGUIERES, Charles & TIDBALL, Mabel & JEAN-MARIE, Alain, 2001. "On the effects of conjectures in a symmetric strategic setting," CORE Discussion Papers 2001038, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- FIGUIÈRES, Charles & TIDBALL, Mabel & JEAN-MARIE, Alain, 2004. "On the effects of conjectures in a symmetric strategic setting," CORE Discussion Papers RP 1687, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Chwe, Michael Suk-Young, 1999. "The Reeded Edge and the Phillips Curve: Money Neutrality, Common Knowledge, and Subjective Beliefs," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 87(1), pages 49-71, July.
- Müller, Stephan & von Wangenheim, Georg, 2014.
"Evolution of cooperation in social dilemmas: Signaling internalized norms,"
Center for European, Governance and Economic Development Research Discussion Papers
221, University of Goettingen, Department of Economics.
- von Wangenheim, Georg & Müller, Stephan, 2014. "Evolution of cooperation in social dilemmas: signaling internalized norms," Annual Conference 2014 (Hamburg): Evidence-based Economic Policy 100340, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- Robert J. Aumann, 2005. "Musings on Information and Knowledge," Econ Journal Watch, Econ Journal Watch, vol. 2(1), pages 88-96, April.
- Patrick Hummel & John Morgan & Phillip C. Stocken, 2013. "A model of flops," RAND Journal of Economics, RAND Corporation, vol. 44(4), pages 585-609, December.
- repec:spr:decfin:v:40:y:2017:i:1:d:10.1007_s10203-017-0199-3 is not listed on IDEAS
- Zonderland, Maartje E. & Timmer, Judith, 2012. "Optimal allocation of MRI scan capacity among competing hospital departments," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 219(3), pages 630-637.
- Roger B. Myerson, 2004. "Comments on "Games with Incomplete Information Played by 'Bayesian' Players, I--III Harsanyi's Games with Incoplete Information"," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 50(12_supple), pages 1818-1824, December.
- Richard Makadok & Jay B. Barney, 2001. "Strategic Factor Market Intelligence: An Application of Information Economics to Strategy Formulation and Competitor Intelligence," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 47(12), pages 1621-1638, December.
- Baykal-Gürsoy, Melike & Duan, Zhe & Poor, H. Vincent & Garnaev, Andrey, 2014. "Infrastructure security games," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 239(2), pages 469-478.
- repec:eee:jcecon:v:45:y:2017:i:4:p:685-711 is not listed on IDEAS
- Güth, Werner & Pezanis-Christou, Paul, 2015.
"Believing in correlated types in spite of independence: An indirect evolutionary analysis,"
Elsevier, vol. 134(C), pages 1-3.
- Paul Pezanis-Christou & Werner Guth, 2015. "Believing in correlated types in spite of independence: An indirect evolutionary analysis," School of Economics Working Papers 2015-13, University of Adelaide, School of Economics.
- Müller, Stephan & von Wangenheim, Georg, 2016. "Coevolution of Cooperation, Preferences and Cooperative Signals in Social Dilemmas," Annual Conference 2016 (Augsburg): Demographic Change 145713, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- Laux, Volker & Stocken, Phillip C., 2012. "Managerial reporting, overoptimism, and litigation risk," Journal of Accounting and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 53(3), pages 577-591.
- Sonja Brangewitz & Claus-Jochen Haake, 2013. "Cooperative Transfer Price Negotiations under Incomplete Information," Working Papers CIE 64, Paderborn University, CIE Center for International Economics.
- Garrouste, Christelle & Loi, Massimo, 2009.
"Applications De La Theorie Des Jeux A L'Education: Pour Quels Types Et Niveaux D'Education, Quels Modeles, Quels Resultats?
[Applications of Game Theory in Education - What Types and At What Levels," MPRA Paper 31825, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Mark A. Satterthwaite, 1979. "On the Scope of Stockholder Unanimity Theorems," Discussion Papers 368, Northwestern University, Center for Mathematical Studies in Economics and Management Science.
- Van den Steen, Eric, 2005. "Too Motivated?," Working papers 18180, Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Sloan School of Management.
- repec:eee:tefoso:v:125:y:2017:i:c:p:334-344 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:inm:ormnsc:v:14:y:1968:i:7:p:486-502. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Mirko Janc). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/inforea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.