Free Competition Theory and the secret agreements between companies. Saint-Gobain under the charges of cartel
Download full text from publisher
More about this item
Keywordscartel; secret agreement; welfare losses; free competition; property rights; competition public policy;
- B53 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - Current Heterodox Approaches - - - Austrian
- D43 - Microeconomics - - Market Structure, Pricing, and Design - - - Oligopoly and Other Forms of Market Imperfection
- D61 - Microeconomics - - Welfare Economics - - - Allocative Efficiency; Cost-Benefit Analysis
- L13 - Industrial Organization - - Market Structure, Firm Strategy, and Market Performance - - - Oligopoly and Other Imperfect Markets
- P14 - Economic Systems - - Capitalist Systems - - - Property Rights
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ine:journl:v:33:y:2011:i:42:p:5-20. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Valentina Vasile). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/inacaro.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .