A COMPARISON IN TERMS OF CARBON EMISSION, COST AND PRODUCTIVITY OF THE MOST USED TECHNOLOGIES IN THE YOUNG THINNED STANDS – The CASE OF ROMANIA
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Nakane, Marcio I. & Weintraub, Daniela B., 2005.
"Bank privatization and productivity: Evidence for Brazil,"
Journal of Banking & Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 29(8-9), pages 2259-2289, August.
- Márcio I. Nakane & Daniela B. Weintraub, 2004. "Bank Privatization and Productivity: Evidence for Brazil," Working Papers Series 90, Central Bank of Brazil, Research Department.
- Nakane, Marcio I. & Weintraub, Daniela B., 2005. "Bank privatization and productivity : evidence for Brazil," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3666, The World Bank.
- repec:dgr:rugggd:200368 is not listed on IDEAS
- Martínez, Diego & Rodríguez, Jesús & Torres, José L., 2008.
"The productivity paradox and the new economy: The Spanish case,"
Journal of Macroeconomics,
Elsevier, vol. 30(4), pages 1569-1586, December.
- Jesús Rodríguez López & Diego Martínez López & José Luis Torres Chacón, 2007. "The Productivity Paradox and the New Economy: The Spanish Case," Working Papers 07.01, Universidad Pablo de Olavide, Department of Economics.
- Timothy F. Bresnahan & Erik Brynjolfsson & Lorin M. Hitt, 2002.
"Information Technology, Workplace Organization, and the Demand for Skilled Labor: Firm-Level Evidence,"
The Quarterly Journal of Economics,
Oxford University Press, vol. 117(1), pages 339-376.
- Timothy F. Bresnahan & Erik Brynjolfsson & Lorin M. Hitt, 1999. "Information Technology, Workplace Organization and the Demand for Skilled Labor: Firm-Level Evidence," NBER Working Papers 7136, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Dirk Pilat & Franck Lee & Bart van Ark, 2003. "Production and Use of ICT: A Sectoral Perspective on Productivity Growth in the OECD Area," OECD Economic Studies, OECD Publishing, vol. 2002(2), pages 47-78.
- Hausman, Jerry, 2015.
"Specification tests in econometrics,"
Publishing House "SINERGIA PRESS", vol. 38(2), pages 112-134.
- FUKAO Kyoji & MIYAGAWA Tsutomu & Hak K. PYO & Keun Hee RHEE, 2009. "Estimates of Multifactor Productivity, ICT Contributions and Resource Reallocation Effects in Japan and Korea," Discussion papers 09021, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Erik Brynjolfsson & Lorin M. Hitt, 2003. "Computing Productivity: Firm-Level Evidence," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 85(4), pages 793-808, November.
- Luca Casolaro & Giorgio Gobbi, 2007. "Information Technology and Productivity Changes in the Banking Industry," Economic Notes, Banca Monte dei Paschi di Siena SpA, vol. 36(1), pages 43-76, February.
- repec:fth:michin:445 is not listed on IDEAS
- Duncan Matthews, 1996. "The role of the firm in the evolution of European Environmental Rules:The case of the water industry," National Institute of Economic and Social Research (NIESR) Discussion Papers 92, National Institute of Economic and Social Research.
- Kevin J. Stiroh, 2002.
"Information Technology and the U.S. Productivity Revival: What Do the Industry Data Say?,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 92(5), pages 1559-1576, December.
- Kevin J. Stiroh, 2001. "Information technology and the U.S. productivity revival: what do the industry data say?," Staff Reports 115, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
- Alessandra Colecchia & Paul Schreyer, 2002. "ICT Investment and Economic Growth in the 1990s: Is the United States a Unique Case? A Comparative Study of Nine OECD Countries," Review of Economic Dynamics, Elsevier for the Society for Economic Dynamics, vol. 5(2), pages 408-442, April.
More about this item
Keywordsanimal logging; thinning; evaluation; efficiency; carbon emissions;
- D62 - Microeconomics - - Welfare Economics - - - Externalities
- L11 - Industrial Organization - - Market Structure, Firm Strategy, and Market Performance - - - Production, Pricing, and Market Structure; Size Distribution of Firms
- O33 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Innovation; Research and Development; Technological Change; Intellectual Property Rights - - - Technological Change: Choices and Consequences; Diffusion Processes
- Q23 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Renewable Resources and Conservation - - - Forestry
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ine:journl:v:2:y:2013:i:44:p:136-148. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Valentina Vasile). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/inacaro.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .