Main Issues of R&D Financing in Romania
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Steliana Sandu & Gheorghe Zaman & Radu Gheorghiu & Cristina Modoran, 2009. "ERAWATCH Country Report 2008 - An Assessment of Research System and Policies: Romania," JRC Working Papers JRC50208, Joint Research Centre (Seville site).
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Zizi goschin, 2014. "R&D As An Engine Of Regional Economic Growth In Romania," Romanian Journal of Regional Science, Romanian Regional Science Association, vol. 8(1), pages 24-37, JUNE.
- Sandu Steliana & Irina Anghel, 2012. "New Challenges For R&D And Innovation In Romania," Annales Universitatis Apulensis Series Oeconomica, Faculty of Sciences, "1 Decembrie 1918" University, Alba Iulia, vol. 2(14), pages 1-28.
- Zizi Goschin & Georgiana-Gloria Goschin, 2014. "R&D and Regional Regeneration. The Case of Alba Subregion in Romania," ERSA conference papers ersa14p584, European Regional Science Association.
- Zizi Goschin & Steliana Sandu & Georgiana Gloria Goschin, 2016. "The impact of economic crisis on R&D convergence in Romania," ERSA conference papers ersa16p499, European Regional Science Association.
More about this item
KeywordsR&D financing; R&D financial flows; European Research Area;
- O31 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Innovation; Research and Development; Technological Change; Intellectual Property Rights - - - Innovation and Invention: Processes and Incentives
- O33 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Innovation; Research and Development; Technological Change; Intellectual Property Rights - - - Technological Change: Choices and Consequences; Diffusion Processes
- O38 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Innovation; Research and Development; Technological Change; Intellectual Property Rights - - - Government Policy
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ine:journl:v:1:y:2010:i:39:p:127-145. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Valentina Vasile). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/inacaro.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.