The Elderly Population On The Labour Market
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Péter Galasi & Júlia Varga, 2002.
"Does Private and Cost-Priced Higher Education Produce Poor Quality?,"
Society and Economy,
Akadémiai Kiadó, Hungary, vol. 24(3), pages 333-361, December.
- Peter Galasi & Julia Varga, 2002. "Does Private and Cost-Priced Higher Education Produce Poor Quality?," Budapest Working Papers on the Labour Market 0201, Institute of Economics, Centre for Economic and Regional Studies, Hungarian Academy of Sciences.
- Inzelt, Annamaria, 2004. "The evolution of university-industry-government relationships during transition," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 33(6-7), pages 975-995, September.
More about this item
Keywordslabour market-particular features; elderly population; structure of the active population;
- J40 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Particular Labor Markets - - - General
- J14 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demographic Economics - - - Economics of the Elderly; Economics of the Handicapped; Non-Labor Market Discrimination
- J21 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor - - - Labor Force and Employment, Size, and Structure
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ine:journl:v:1:y:2008:i:26:p:155-165. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Valentina Vasile). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/inacaro.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.