Asymmetric Shocks and Regional Risk Sharing: Evidence from Japan
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Eiji Fujii, 2017.
"Government Size, Trade Openness, and Output Volatility: A Case of fully Integrated Economies,"
Open Economies Review,
Springer, vol. 28(4), pages 661-684, September.
- Eiji Fujii, 2015. "Government Size, Trade Openness, and Output Volatility: A Case of Fully Integrated Economies," CESifo Working Paper Series 5563, CESifo Group Munich.
- Masaru Inaba & Keisuke Otsu, 2016.
"Regional Business Cycle and Growth Features of Japan,"
CIRJE-F-1005, CIRJE, Faculty of Economics, University of Tokyo.
- Masaru Inaba & Keisuke Otsu, 2017. "Regional Business Cycle and Growth Features of Japan," Studies in Economics 1705, School of Economics, University of Kent.
- Masaru Inaba & Keisuke Otsu, 2017. "Regional Business Cycle and Growth Features of Japan," CIGS Working Paper Series 17-003E, The Canon Institute for Global Studies.
More about this item
- H77 - Public Economics - - State and Local Government; Intergovernmental Relations - - - Intergovernmental Relations; Federalism
- R11 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - General Regional Economics - - - Regional Economic Activity: Growth, Development, Environmental Issues, and Changes
- D81 - Microeconomics - - Information, Knowledge, and Uncertainty - - - Criteria for Decision-Making under Risk and Uncertainty
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ime:imemes:v:23:y:2005:i:2:p:31-60. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Kinken). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/imegvjp.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .