On the Validity of Value-at-Risk: Comparative Analyses with Expected Shortfall
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Fermanian, Jean-David & Scaillet, Olivier, 2005.
"Sensitivity analysis of VaR and Expected Shortfall for portfolios under netting agreements,"
Journal of Banking & Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 29(4), pages 927-958, April.
- Jean-David Fermanian & Olivier Scaillet, 2003. "Sensitivity Analysis of Var and Expected Shortfall for Portfolios under Netting Agreements," Working Papers 2003-33, Center for Research in Economics and Statistics.
- Mario Domingues de Paula SimÃµes & Marcelo Cabus Klotzle & Antonio Carlos Figueiredo Pinto & Leonardo Lima Gomes, 2016. "Electricity prices forecast analysis using the extreme value theory," International Journal of Financial Markets and Derivatives, Inderscience Enterprises Ltd, vol. 5(1), pages 1-22.
- Su, Jung-Bin, 2014. "Empirical analysis of long memory, leverage, and distribution effects for stock market risk estimates," The North American Journal of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 30(C), pages 1-39.
- Sebastian Bayer & Timo Dimitriadis, 2018. "Regression Based Expected Shortfall Backtesting," Papers 1801.04112, arXiv.org.
- Kerkhof, Jeroen & Melenberg, Bertrand, 2004. "Backtesting for risk-based regulatory capital," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 28(8), pages 1845-1865, August.
- Kim, Minjo & Lee, Sangyeol, 2016. "Nonlinear expectile regression with application to Value-at-Risk and expected shortfall estimation," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 94(C), pages 1-19.
- Karthik Natarajan & Dessislava Pachamanova & Melvyn Sim, 2008. "Incorporating Asymmetric Distributional Information in Robust Value-at-Risk Optimization," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 54(3), pages 573-585, March.
- Osmundsen, Kjartan Kloster, 2017. "Using Expected Shortfall for Credit Risk Regulation," UiS Working Papers in Economics and Finance 2017/4, University of Stavanger.
More about this item
- G11 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - Portfolio Choice; Investment Decisions
- D81 - Microeconomics - - Information, Knowledge, and Uncertainty - - - Criteria for Decision-Making under Risk and Uncertainty
- G32 - Financial Economics - - Corporate Finance and Governance - - - Financing Policy; Financial Risk and Risk Management; Capital and Ownership Structure; Value of Firms; Goodwill
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ime:imemes:v:20:y:2002:i:1:p:57-85. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Kinken). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/imegvjp.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.