Monetary Policy Transparency, Inflation and the Sacrifice Ratio
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- JoAnne Morris & Tonny Lybek, 2004. "Central Bank Governance; A Survey of Boards and Management," IMF Working Papers 04/226, International Monetary Fund.
- Mazumder, Sandeep, 2014.
"Determinants of the sacrifice ratio: Evidence from OECD and non-OECD countries,"
Elsevier, vol. 40(C), pages 117-135.
- Mazumder, Sandeep, 2012. "Determinants of the Sacrifice Ratio: Evidence from OECD and non-OECD countries," Working Papers 106, Wake Forest University, Economics Department.
- Sánchez, Marcelo, 2011. "Robust central banking under wage bargaining: Is monetary policy transparency beneficial?," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 28(1), pages 432-438.
- Virginie Traclet, 2004. "Monetary and Fiscal Policies in Canada: Some Interesting Principles for EMU?," Staff Working Papers 04-28, Bank of Canada.
- Agustin Carstens & Luis I. Jacome H., 2005.
"Latin American Central Bank Reform: Progress and Challenges,"
- International Monetary Fund, 2005. "Latin American Central Bank Reform; Progress and Challenges," IMF Working Papers 05/114, International Monetary Fund.
- repec:kap:iecepo:v:15:y:2018:i:1:d:10.1007_s10368-016-0365-z is not listed on IDEAS
- Aron Drew & Özer Karagedikli, 2007.
"Some Benefits of Monetary-Policy Transparency in New Zealand,"
Czech Journal of Economics and Finance (Finance a uver),
Charles University Prague, Faculty of Social Sciences, vol. 57(11-12), pages 521-539, December.
- Aaron Drew & Özer Karagedikli, 2008. "Some benefits of monetary policy transparency in New Zealand," Reserve Bank of New Zealand Discussion Paper Series DP2008/01, Reserve Bank of New Zealand.
- Eichler, Stefan & Littke, Helge C.N. & Tonzer, Lena, 2017.
"Central bank transparency and cross-border banking,"
Journal of International Money and Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 74(C), pages 1-30.
- Eichler, Stefan & Littke, Helge & Tonzer, Lena, 2016. "Central Bank Transparency and Cross-border Banking," IWH Discussion Papers 16/2016, Halle Institute for Economic Research (IWH).
- Littke, Helge C. N. & Eichler, Stefan & Tonzer, Lena, 2016. "Central Bank Transparency and Cross-Border Banking," Annual Conference 2016 (Augsburg): Demographic Change 145598, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- Neuenkirch, Matthias, 2013.
"Central bank transparency and financial market expectations: The case of emerging markets,"
Elsevier, vol. 37(4), pages 598-609.
- Matthias Neuenkirch, 2011. "Central Bank Transparency and Financial Market Expectations: The Case of Emerging Markets," MAGKS Papers on Economics 201136, Philipps-Universität Marburg, Faculty of Business Administration and Economics, Department of Economics (Volkswirtschaftliche Abteilung).
- Agustín Carstens, & Luis I. Jácome, 2005. "The 1990s Institutional Reform of Monetary Policy in Latin America," Working Papers Central Bank of Chile 343, Central Bank of Chile.
- Carin van der Cruijsen & Sylvester Eijffinger, 2007.
"The economic impact of central bank transparency: a survey,"
DNB Working Papers
132, Netherlands Central Bank, Research Department.
- Eijffinger, Sylvester C W & van der Cruijsen, Carin A B, 2007. "The Economic Impact of Central Bank Transparency: A Survey," CEPR Discussion Papers 6070, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- van der Cruijsen, C.A.B. & Eijffinger, S.C.W., 2007. "The Economic Impact of Central Bank Transparency : A Survey," Discussion Paper 2007-06, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Matteo Luciani, 2004.
"A VAR Model for the Analysis of the Effects of Monetary Policy in the Euro Area,"
Rivista di Politica Economica,
SIPI Spa, vol. 94(6), pages 175-214, November-.
- Matteo Luciani, 2004. "A VAR Model for the Analysis of the Effects of Monetary Policy in the Euro Area," ULB Institutional Repository 2013/153332, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Papadamou, Stephanos & Siriopoulos, Costas, 2014. "Interest rate risk and the creation of the Monetary Policy Committee: Evidence from banks’ and life insurance companies’ stocks in the UK," Journal of Economics and Business, Elsevier, vol. 71(C), pages 45-67.
- Pornpinun Chantapacdepong & Nuttathum Chutasripanich & Bovonvich Jindarak, 2012. "Central Bank Balance Sheet and Policy Implications," Working Papers 2012-07, Monetary Policy Group, Bank of Thailand.
- Bank for International Settlements, 2009. "Communication of monetary policy decisions by central banks: what is revealed and why," BIS Papers, Bank for International Settlements, number 47, December.
- Georgios Chortareas & David Stasavage & Gabriel Sterne, 2003. "Does monetary policy transparency reduce disinflation costs?," Manchester School, University of Manchester, vol. 71(5), pages 521-540, September.
- Carstens, Agustín & Jácome H., Luis I., 2005. "La reforma de los bancos centrales latinoamericanos. Avances y desafíos," El Trimestre Económico, Fondo de Cultura Económica, vol. 0(288), pages 683-732, octubre-d.
- van der Cruijsen, C.A.B., 2008. "The economic impact of central bank transparency," Other publications TiSEM 86c1ba91-1952-45b4-adac-8, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Thanaset Chevapatrakul & Juan Paez-farrell, 2013. "What determines the sacrifice ratio? A quantile regression approach," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 33(3), pages 1863-1874.
- Sánchez, Marcelo, 2011. "Robust central banking under wage bargaining: Is monetary policy transparency beneficial?," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 28(1-2), pages 432-438, January.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ijf:ijfiec:v:7:y:2002:i:2:p:141-55. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.interscience.wiley.com/jpages/1076-9307/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.