A new approach to measuring core inflation for Turkey: SATRIM
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Tamer Kulaksizoglu, 2016. "Measuring the Turkish core inflation with a shifting mean model," Empirical Economics, Springer, vol. 51(1), pages 57-70, August.
- Oguz Atuk & M. Utku Ozmen & Necati Tekatli, 2011. "Cekirdek Enflasyon Gostergelerinin Kullanimi Uzerine Bir Degerlendirme," CBT Research Notes in Economics 1101, Research and Monetary Policy Department, Central Bank of the Republic of Turkey.
- Kulaksizoglu, Tamer, 2015. "Measuring the Core Inflation in Turkey with the SM-AR Model," MPRA Paper 62653, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
KeywordsCore inflation; trimmed mean; seasonality; Turkey;
- E31 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Prices, Business Fluctuations, and Cycles - - - Price Level; Inflation; Deflation
- C43 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods: Special Topics - - - Index Numbers and Aggregation
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:iif:iifjrn:v:24:y:2009:i:285:p:73-88. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Ali Bilge). General contact details of provider: http://iif.com.tr .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .