Parametric Optimization of Linear and Non-Linear Models via Parallel Computing to Enhance Web-Spatial DSS Interactivity
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Dimitris Kremmydas & M.I. Haque & Stelios Rozakis, 2011. "Enhancing Web-Spatial DSS interactivity with parallel computing: The case of bio-energy economic assessment in Greece," Working Papers 2011-2, Agricultural University of Athens, Department Of Agricultural Economics.
References listed on IDEAS
- Michael Creel & William Goffe, 2008.
"Multi-core CPUs, Clusters, and Grid Computing: A Tutorial,"
Springer;Society for Computational Economics, vol. 32(4), pages 353-382, November.
- William L. Goffe & Michael Creel, 2005. "Multi-core CPUs, Clusters and Grid Computing: a Tutorial," Computing in Economics and Finance 2005 438, Society for Computational Economics.
- Rozakis, Stelios, 2011. "Impacts of flatter rates and environmental top-ups in Greece: A novel mathematical modeling approach," Agricultural Economics Review, Greek Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 12(2), June.
- Michael R. Bussieck & Michael C. Ferris & Alexander Meeraus, 2009. "Grid-Enabled Optimization with GAMS," INFORMS Journal on Computing, INFORMS, vol. 21(3), pages 349-362, August.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Zafeiriou, Eleni & Petridis, Konstantinos & Karelakis, Christos & Arabatzis, Garyfallos, 2016. "Optimal combination of energy crops under different policy scenarios; The case of Northern Greece," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 96(C), pages 607-616.
- Dimitris Kremmydas & Stelios Rozakis & Ioannis N. Athanasiadis, 2015. "Dealing with farm heterogeneity on modeling agricultural policy: An Agent Based Modeling Approach," Working Papers 2015-3, Agricultural University of Athens, Department Of Agricultural Economics.
More about this item
- C61 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Mathematical Methods; Programming Models; Mathematical and Simulation Modeling - - - Optimization Techniques; Programming Models; Dynamic Analysis
- C88 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Data Collection and Data Estimation Methodology; Computer Programs - - - Other Computer Software
- Q11 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Agriculture - - - Aggregate Supply and Demand Analysis; Prices
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:igg:jdsst0:v:4:y:2012:i:1:p:14-29. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Journal Editor). General contact details of provider: http://www.igi-global.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.