Going beyond GDP: An OECD Perspective
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Géraldine THIRY & Philippe ROMAN, 2015. "L’indice de richesse inclusive : l’économie Mainstream au-delà de ses limites, mais en deçà de la soutenabilité ?," Discussion Papers (IRES - Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales) 2015001, Université catholique de Louvain, Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales (IRES).
- repec:spr:soinre:v:135:y:2018:i:3:d:10.1007_s11205-016-1505-0 is not listed on IDEAS
- Rolf Aaberge & Andrea Brandolini, 2014. "Multidimensional poverty and inequality," Discussion Papers 792, Statistics Norway, Research Department.
- Koen Decancq, 2017.
"Measuring Multidimensional Inequality in the OECD Member Countries with a Distribution-Sensitive Better Life Index,"
Social Indicators Research: An International and Interdisciplinary Journal for Quality-of-Life Measurement,
Springer, vol. 131(3), pages 1057-1086, April.
- Koen Decancq, 2015. "Measuring multidimensional inequality in the OECD Member Countries with a distribution-sensitive Better Life Index," Working Papers 386, ECINEQ, Society for the Study of Economic Inequality.
- Koen Decancq, 2015. "Measuring Multidimensional Inequality in the OECD Member Countries with a Distribution-Sensitive Better Life Index," Working Papers 1505, Herman Deleeck Centre for Social Policy, University of Antwerp.
- Ludovico Carrino, 2016. "Data Versus Survey-based Normalisation in a Multidimensional Analysis of Social Inclusion," Italian Economic Journal: A Continuation of Rivista Italiana degli Economisti and Giornale degli Economisti, Springer;Società Italiana degli Economisti (Italian Economic Association), vol. 2(3), pages 305-345, November.
- Arzu TEKTAS & Asli Deniz HELVACIOGLU & Abdulmecit KARATAS, 2016. "The Potential Impact Of Regional Beyond Gdp Indicators On Elections," Regional Science Inquiry, Hellenic Association of Regional Scientists, vol. 0(2), pages 65-72, June.
- Rijpma, Auke & Moatsos, Michail & Badir, Martijn & Stegeman, Hans, 2017. "Netherlands beyond GDP: A Wellbeing Index," MPRA Paper 78934, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- repec:spr:soinre:v:135:y:2018:i:1:d:10.1007_s11205-016-1475-2 is not listed on IDEAS
- von Reumont, Louisa & Schöb, Ronnie & Hetschko, Clemens, 2017. "Embedding Effects in the OECD Better Life Index," Annual Conference 2017 (Vienna): Alternative Structures for Money and Banking 168133, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- Luisa Corrado & Giuseppe De Michele, 2016. "Mind the Gap: Identifying Latent Objective and Subjective Multi-dimensional Indices of Well-Being," CEIS Research Paper 386, Tor Vergata University, CEIS, revised 24 Jun 2016.
- Ludovico Carrino, 2015. "The weighting role of normalisation in a multidimensional analysis of Social Inclusion," Working Papers 2015:32, Department of Economics, University of Venice "Ca' Foscari".
- repec:eee:touman:v:55:y:2016:i:c:p:94-105 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ifs:fistud:v:34:y:2013:i::p:289-314. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Emma Hyman). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ifsssuk.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.