The Anticipated Capitalisation Effect of a New Metro Line on Housing Prices
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Karolien De Bruyne & Jan Van Hove, 2013. "Explaining the spatial variation in housing prices: an economic geography approach," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 45(13), pages 1673-1689, May.
- repec:eee:trapol:v:57:y:2017:i:c:p:59-67 is not listed on IDEAS
- Yang, Jiawen & Quan, Jige & Yan, Bin & He, Canfei, 2016. "Urban rail investment and transit-oriented development in Beijing: Can it reach a higher potential?," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 89(C), pages 140-150.
- Kenzo Asahi, 2014. "The Impact of Better School Accessibility on Student outcomes," SERC Discussion Papers 0156, Spatial Economics Research Centre, LSE.
- Marcin Torzewski, 2016. "The analysis of the impact of the Warsaw metro stations location on residential property prices in Ursynów district in Warsaw (Analiza wplywu lokalizacji stacji metra warszawskiego na ceny mieszkan na," Research Reports, University of Warsaw, Faculty of Management, vol. 1(20), pages 145-155.
- Valeriia Budiakivska & Luca Casolaro, 2018. "Please in my back yard: the private and public benefits of a new tram line in Florence," Temi di discussione (Economic working papers) 1161, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Sebastian Brandt & Wolfgang Maennig & Felix Richter, 2014. "Do Houses of Worship Affect Housing Prices? Evidence from Germany," Growth and Change, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 45(4), pages 549-570, December.
- Benjamin Wirth & Davidt Hardt & Isabella Lehmann, 2016. "Capitalization of Local Taxes and Expenditures - The case of Bavarian Municipalities," ERSA conference papers ersa16p773, European Regional Science Association.
- Seungwoo Chin & Matthew E. Kahn & Hyungsik Roger Moon, 2017. "Estimating the Gains from New Rail Transit Investment: A Machine Learning Tree Approach," NBER Working Papers 23326, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Kyeongsu Kim & Michael L. Lahr, 2014. "The impact of Hudson-Bergen Light Rail on residential property appreciation," Papers in Regional Science, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 93, pages 79-97, November.
- repec:eee:jhouse:v:37:y:2017:i:c:p:67-83 is not listed on IDEAS
- Cohen, Jeffrey P. & Coughlin, Cletus C. & Clapp, John M., 2014. "Semi-Parametric Interpolations of Residential Location Values: Using Housing Price Data to Generate Balanced Panels," Working Papers 2014-50, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- Mohammad, Sara I. & Graham, Daniel J. & Melo, Patricia C. & Anderson, Richard J., 2013. "A meta-analysis of the impact of rail projects on land and property values," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 50(C), pages 158-170.
- Yan, Sisi & Delmelle, Eric & Duncan, Michael, 2012. "The impact of a new light rail system on single-family property values in Charlotte, North Carolina," The Journal of Transport and Land Use, Center for Transportation Studies, University of Minnesota, vol. 5(2), pages 60-67.
- Sebastian Brandt & Wolfgang Maennig & Felix Richter, 2013. "Do places of worship affect housing prices? Evidence from Germany," Working Papers 048, Chair for Economic Policy, University of Hamburg.
- Sebastian Brandt & Wolfgang Maennig, 2012. "The impact of rail access on condominium prices in Hamburg," Transportation, Springer, vol. 39(5), pages 997-1017, September.
- Parry, Ian W.H. & Timilsina, Govinda R., 2009. "Pricing externalities from passenger transportation in Mexico city," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5071, The World Bank.
- Zhong, Haotian & Li, Wei, 2016. "Rail transit investment and property values: An old tale retold," Transport Policy, Elsevier, vol. 51(C), pages 33-48.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ifs:fistud:v:29:y:2008:i:2:p:233-256. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Emma Hyman). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ifsssuk.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .