The Impact of a Conditional Cash Transfer Programme on Consumption in Colombia
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Angus Holford, 2015.
"The labour supply effect of Education Maintenance Allowance and its implications for parental altruism,"
Review of Economics of the Household,
Springer, vol. 13(3), pages 531-568, September.
- Holford, Angus, 2014. "The labour supply effect of Education Maintenance Allowance and its implications for parental altruism," ISER Working Paper Series 2014-37, Institute for Social and Economic Research.
- Holford, Angus J., 2015. "The Labour Supply Effect of Education Maintenance Allowance and its Implications for Parental Altruism," IZA Discussion Papers 8822, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Melba V. Tutor, 2014. "The Impact of Philippines’ Conditional Cash Transfer Program on Consumption," UP School of Economics Discussion Papers 201405, University of the Philippines School of Economics.
- repec:eee:wdevel:v:99:y:2017:i:c:p:431-440 is not listed on IDEAS
- Orazio Attanasio & Erich Battistin & Alice Mesnard, 2012.
"Food and Cash Transfers: Evidence from Colombia,"
Royal Economic Society, vol. 122(559), pages 92-124, March.
- Orazio Attanasio & Erich Battistin & Alice Mesnard, 2009. "Food and cash transfers: evidence from Colombia," IFS Working Papers W09/15, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Attanasio, Orazio & Battistin, Erich & Mesnard, Alice, 2009. "Food and Cash Transfers: Evidence from Colombia," CEPR Discussion Papers 7326, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Monica Ospina, 2010. "CCT programs for consumption insurance: evidence from Colombia," DOCUMENTOS DE TRABAJO CIEF 010612, UNIVERSIDAD EAFIT.
- Mochiah, Eric Ekobor-Ackah & Osei, Robert Darko & Osei Akoto, Isaac, 2014. "The impact of conditional cash transfer programmes on household work decisions in Ghana," WIDER Working Paper Series 116, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Michael Christian Lehman, 2014. "Long-Run Effects Of Conditional Cash Transfers," Anais do XLI Encontro Nacional de Economia [Proceedings of the 41st Brazilian Economics Meeting] 223, ANPEC - AssociaÃ§Ã£o Nacional dos Centros de PÃ³s-GraduaÃ§Ã£o em Economia [Brazilian Association of Graduate Programs in Economics].
- Stella Luz A. Quimbo & Joseph J. Capuno & Aleli D. Kraft & Rhea Molato & Carlos Tan, Jr., 2015. "Where does the money go? Assessing the expenditure and income effects of the Philippines' Conditional Cash Transfer Program," UP School of Economics Discussion Papers 201502, University of the Philippines School of Economics.
- Fabio Veras Soares & Rafael Perez Ribas & Rafael Guerreiro Osório, 2007. "Evaluating the Impact of Brazil?s Bolsa Família: Cash Transfer Programmes in Comparative Perspective," Publications 1, International Policy Centre for Inclusive Growth.
- Dragan Filipovich & Miguel Niño-Zarazúa & Alma Santillán Hernández, 2018. "Campaign externalities, programmatic spending, and voting preferences in rural Mexico: The case of Progresa-Oportunidades-Prospera programme," WIDER Working Paper Series 027, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Ariel Fiszbein & Norbert Schady & Francisco H.G. Ferreira & Margaret Grosh & Niall Keleher & Pedro Olinto & Emmanuel Skoufias, 2009. "Conditional Cash Transfers : Reducing Present and Future Poverty," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 2597, September.
- Fabio Veras Soares & Rafael Perez Ribas & Rafael Guerreiro Osório, 2007. "Avaliando o Impacto do Programa Bolsa Família: Uma Comparação com Programas de Transferência Condicionada de Renda de outros Países," Publications Portuguese 1, International Policy Centre for Inclusive Growth.
- Diana Lopez-Avila, 2016. "Measuring Women's Empowerment: lessons to better understand domestic violence," PSE Working Papers halshs-01294565, HAL.
- Lara Cockx & Nathalie Francken, 2016. "Evolution and Impact of EU Aid for Food and Nutrition Security: A Review," FOODSECURE Working papers 47, LEI Wageningen UR.
- Independent Evaluation Group, 2014. "Social Safety Nets and Gender : Learning from Impact Evaluations and World Bank Projects," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 21365, September.
- Ferrario, Marcela Nogueira, 2014. "The impacts on family consumption of the Bolsa Família subsidy programme," Revista CEPAL, Naciones Unidas Comisión Económica para América Latina y el Caribe (CEPAL), April.
- Himaz, Rozana, 2008. "Welfare Grants and Their Impact on Child Health: The Case of Sri Lanka," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 36(10), pages 1843-1857, October.
- Paul J. Gertler & Sebastian W. Martinez & Marta Rubio-Codina, 2012.
"Investing Cash Transfers to Raise Long-Term Living Standards,"
American Economic Journal: Applied Economics,
American Economic Association, vol. 4(1), pages 164-192, January.
- Gertler, Paul & Martinez, Sebastian & Rubio-Codina, Marta, 2006. "Investing cash transfers to raise long term living standards," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3994, The World Bank.
- Diana Lopez-Avila, 2016. "Measuring Women's Empowerment: lessons to better understand domestic violence," Working Papers halshs-01294565, HAL.
- Gao, Qin & Zhai, Fuhua & Yang, Sui & Li, Shi, 2014. "Does Welfare Enable Family Expenditures on Human Capital? Evidence from China," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 64(C), pages 219-231.
- repec:bla:deveco:v:55:y:2017:i:1:p:23-37 is not listed on IDEAS
- Qin Gao & Shiyou Wu & Fuhua Zhai, 2015. "Welfare Participation and Time Use in China," Social Indicators Research: An International and Interdisciplinary Journal for Quality-of-Life Measurement, Springer, vol. 124(3), pages 863-887, December.
- repec:eee:deveco:v:133:y:2018:i:c:p:42-65 is not listed on IDEAS
- Melba V. Tutor, 2014. "The impact of the PhilippinesÕ conditional cash transfer program on consumption," Philippine Review of Economics, University of the Philippines School of Economics and Philippine Economic Society, vol. 51(1), pages 117-161, June.
- Cruces Guillermo & Fields Gary S. & Jaume David & Viollaz Mariana, 2015. "The growth-employment-poverty nexus in Latin America in the 2000s: Colombia country study," WIDER Working Paper Series 073, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ifs:fistud:v:27:y:2006:i:4:p:421-442. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Emma Hyman). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ifsssuk.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.