How should pensions in the UK be indexed?
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Whitehouse, Edward, 1998.
"Pension Reform in Britain,"
14175, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Whitehouse, Edward, 1998. "Pension reform in Britain," Social Protection and Labor Policy and Technical Notes 20053, The World Bank.
- Andrew Dilnot & Paul Johnson, 1992. "What pension should the state provide?," Fiscal Studies, Institute for Fiscal Studies, vol. 13(4), pages 1-20, November.
- Dilnot, Andrew & Disney, Richard & Johnson, Paul & Whitehouse, Edward, 1994. "Pensions policy in the UK: An economic analysis," MPRA Paper 10478, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ifs:fistud:v:12:y:1991:i:3:p:47-61. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Emma Hyman). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ifsssuk.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .