Pensions Schemes after the 1989 Budget
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
References listed on IDEAS
- Mervyn A. King, 1983. "The Distribution of Gains and Losses from Changes in the Tax Treatment of Housing," NBER Chapters,in: Behavioral Simulation Methods in Tax Policy Analysis, pages 109-138 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Callan, Tim, 1991. "Property Tax: Principles and Policy Options," Research Series, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI), number PRS12.
- John Hills & Holly Sutherland, 1991. "The proposed Council Tax," Fiscal Studies, Institute for Fiscal Studies, pages 1-21.
- McClements, L. D., 1977. "Equivalence scales for children," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 8(2), pages 191-210, October.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Whitehouse, Edward, 1998.
"Pension Reform in Britain,"
14175, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Whitehouse, Edward, 1998. "Pension reform in Britain," Social Protection and Labor Policy and Technical Notes 20053, The World Bank.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ifs:fistud:v:10:y:1989:i:3:p:34-49. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Emma Hyman). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ifsssuk.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .