Ergonomics and Usability – key factors in Knowledge Society
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Arne L. Kalleberg, 2001. "Organizing Flexibility: The Flexible Firm in a New Century," British Journal of Industrial Relations, London School of Economics, vol. 39(4), pages 479-504, December.
- Lewis M. Segal & Daniel G. Sullivan, 1997. "The Growth of Temporary Services Work," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 11(2), pages 117-136, Spring.
- Jyh-Jer Roger Ko, 2003. "Contingent and Internal Employment Systems: Substitutes or Complements?," Journal of Labor Research, Transaction Publishers, vol. 24(3), pages 473-490, July.
- Peter Cappelli & David Neumark, 2001. "External Job Churning and Internal Job Flexibility," NBER Working Papers 8111, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Jos Benders, 1999. "Teams and their Context: Moving the Team Discussion Beyond Existing Dichotomies," Journal of Management Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 36(5), pages 609-628, September.
More about this item
KeywordsErgonomics; User-centered design; Usability;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ieu:journl:v:2:y:2006:i:2:p:88-94. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (António Brandão Moniz) or (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ieunlpt.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .