North–South Trade With Multinational Firms And Increasing Product Variety
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Iwaisako, Tatsuro & Tanaka, Hitoshi, 2017. "Product cycles and growth cycles," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 105(C), pages 22-40.
- Giammario Impullitti, 2016. "Global Innovation Races, Offshoring and Wage Inequality," Review of International Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 24(1), pages 171-202, February.
- Lorenczik, Christian & Newiak, Monique, 2012.
"Imitation and innovation driven development under imperfect intellectual property rights,"
European Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 56(7), pages 1361-1375.
- Christian Lorenczik & Monique Newiak, 2010. "Imitation and Innovation Driven Development under Imperfect Intellectual Property Rights," DEGIT Conference Papers c015_056, DEGIT, Dynamics, Economic Growth, and International Trade.
- repec:beo:journl:v:62:y:2017:i:215:p:7-52 is not listed on IDEAS
- Tanaka, Hitoshi & Iwaisako, Tatsuro, 2014.
"Intellectual property rights and foreign direct investment: A welfare analysis,"
European Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 67(C), pages 107-124.
- Hitoshi Tanaka & Tatsuro Iwaisako, 2013. "Intellectual Property Rights and Foreign Direct Investment: A Welfare Analysis," Discussion Papers in Economics and Business 13-15-Rev, Osaka University, Graduate School of Economics and Osaka School of International Public Policy (OSIPP), revised Nov 2013.
- Hitoshi Tanaka & Tatsuro Iwaisako, 2013. "Intellectual Property Rights and Foreign Direct Investment: A Welfare Analysis," Discussion Papers in Economics and Business 13-15, Osaka University, Graduate School of Economics and Osaka School of International Public Policy (OSIPP).
- Canals, Claudia & Şener, Fuat, 2014. "Offshoring and intellectual property rights reform," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 108(C), pages 17-31.
- repec:eee:reecon:v:71:y:2017:i:3:p:564-587 is not listed on IDEAS
- Keishun Suzuki, 2015.
"Legal enforcement against illegal imitation in developing countries,"
Journal of Economics,
Springer, vol. 116(3), pages 247-270, November.
- Suzuki, Keishun, 2014. "Legal Enforcement against Illegal Imitation in Developing Countries," MPRA Paper 55535, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Afonso, Óscar, 2016. "Effects of labour-market institutions on employment, wages, R&D intensity and growth in 27 OECD countries: From theory to practice," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 53(C), pages 48-62.
- Suzuki, Keishun, 2014. "Southern Innovation and Foreign Direct Investment," MPRA Paper 57054, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ier:iecrev:v:52:y:2011:i:4:p:1123-1155. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/deupaus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .