Talking, Searching, And Pricing
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Nermuth, Manfred & Pasini, Giacomo & Pin, Paolo & Weidenholzer, Simon, 2013.
"The informational divide,"
Games and Economic Behavior,
Elsevier, vol. 78(C), pages 21-30.
- Giacomo Pasini & Paolo Pin & Simon Weidenholzer, 2008. "A Network Model of Price Dispersion," Working Papers 2008.28, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Manfred Nermuth & Giacomo Pasini & Paolo Pin & Simon Weidenholzer, 2009. "Price Dispersion, Search Externalities, and the Digital Divide," Vienna Economics Papers 0916, University of Vienna, Department of Economics.
- Harmsen - van Hout, Marjolein J.W. & Herings, P. Jean-Jacques & Dellaert, Benedict G.C., 2013.
"Communication network formation with link specificity and value transferability,"
European Journal of Operational Research,
Elsevier, vol. 229(1), pages 199-211.
- Harmsen - van Hout, Marjolein J.W. & Herings, P. Jean-Jacques & Dellaert, Benedict G.C., 2010. "Communication Network Formation with Link Specificity and Value Transferability," FCN Working Papers 15/2010, E.ON Energy Research Center, Future Energy Consumer Needs and Behavior (FCN), revised Mar 2011.
- Harmsen-van Hout Marjolein J.W. & Herings P. Jean-Jacques & Dellaert Benedict G.C., 2011. "Communication network formation with link specificity and value transferability," Research Memorandum 022, Maastricht University, Maastricht Research School of Economics of Technology and Organization (METEOR).
- Goyal, S., 2016. "Networks and Markets," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 1652, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Wilson, Chris M., 2010. "Ordered search and equilibrium obfuscation," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 28(5), pages 496-506, September.
- Julien Gagnon & Sanjeev Goyal, 2015. "Social Structure, Markets and Inequality," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 1549, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Miettinen, Topi & Poutvaara, Panu, 2014. "A market for connections," European Journal of Political Economy, Elsevier, vol. 33(C), pages 37-52.
- Elias Carroni & Paolo Pin & Simone Righi, 2018. "Bring a friend! Privately or Publicly?," Papers 1807.01994, arXiv.org.
- Francis Bloch & Nicolas Quérou, 2008. "Pricing in networks," Working Papers hal-00356356, HAL.
- Merlino, Luca Paolo, 2014. "Formal and informal job search," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 125(3), pages 350-352.
- Andreas Koulouris & Ioannis Katerelos & Theodore Tsekeris, 2013. "Multi-Equilibria Regulation Agent-Based Model of Opinion Dynamics in Social Networks," Interdisciplinary Description of Complex Systems - scientific journal, Croatian Interdisciplinary Society Provider Homepage: http://indecs.eu, vol. 11(1), pages 51-70.
- Elias Carroni & Simone Righi, 2015. "Pricing in Social Networks under Limited Information," Working Papers 1503, University of Namur, Department of Economics.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ier:iecrev:v:51:y:2010:i:4:p:1159-1174. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/deupaus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.