Estimation With Censored Regressors: Basic Issues
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Tsimikas, John V. & Bantis, Leonidas E. & Georgiou, Stelios D., 2012. "Inference in generalized linear regression models with a censored covariate," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 56(6), pages 1854-1868.
- John Gilbert & Reza Oladi, 2012.
"Net campaign contributions, agricultural interests, and votes on liberalizing trade with China,"
Springer, vol. 150(3), pages 745-769, March.
- John Gilbert & Reza Oladi, 2011. "Net Campaign Contributions, Agricultural Interests, and Votes on Liberalizing Trade with China," Working Papers 201102, Utah State University, Department of Economics and Finance.
- John Gilbert & Reza Oladi, 2011. "Net Campaign Contributions, Agricultural Interests, and Votes on Liberalizing Trade with China," Working Papers 2011-02, Utah State University, Department of Economics.
- Francesco Caselli & Andrea Tesei, 2016.
"Resource Windfalls, Political Regimes, and Political Stability,"
The Review of Economics and Statistics,
MIT Press, vol. 98(3), pages 573-590, July.
- Francesco Caselli & Andrea Tesei, 2011. "Resource Windfalls, Political Regimes, and Political Stability," CEP Discussion Papers dp1091, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Caselli, Francesco & Tesei, Andrea, 2011. "Resource Windfalls, Political Regimes, and Political Stability," CEPR Discussion Papers 8662, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Caselli, Francesco & Tesei, Andrea, 2016. "Resource windfalls, political regimes and political stability," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 64587, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Francesco Caselli & Andrea Tesei, 2011. "Resource Windfalls, Political Regimes, and Political Stability," NBER Working Papers 17601, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Huettel, Silke & Odening, Martin & Kataria, Karin & Balmann, Alfons, 2013. "Price Formation on Land Market Auctions in East Germany â€“ An Empirical Analysis," Journal of International Agricultural Trade and Development, Journal of International Agricultural Trade and Development, vol. 62(2).
- Gumpert, Anna & Hines, James R. & Schnitzer, Monika, 2011.
"The use of tax havens in exemption regimes,"
Discussion Paper Series 1: Economic Studies
2011,30, Deutsche Bundesbank.
- Anna Gumpert & James R. Hines, Jr. & Monika Schnitzer, 2011. "The Use of Tax Havens in Exemption Regimes," NBER Working Papers 17644, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Gumpert, Anna & Hines Jr, James R & Schnitzer, Monika, 2012. "The use of tax havens in exemption regimes," CEPR Discussion Papers 8943, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Gumpert, Anna & Hines Jr., James R. & Schnitzer, Monika, 2012. "The use of tax havens in exemption regimes," Discussion Paper Series of SFB/TR 15 Governance and the Efficiency of Economic Systems 381, Free University of Berlin, Humboldt University of Berlin, University of Bonn, University of Mannheim, University of Munich.
- Decker, Sandra L. & Lipton, Brandy J., 2015. "Do Medicaid benefit expansions have teeth? The effect of Medicaid adult dental coverage on the use of dental services and oral health," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 44(C), pages 212-225.
- Bernhardt, Paul W. & Wang, Huixia Judy & Zhang, Daowen, 2014. "Flexible modeling of survival data with covariates subject to detection limits via multiple imputation," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 69(C), pages 81-91.
- Murasko, Jason E., 2009. "Socioeconomic status, height, and obesity in children," Economics & Human Biology, Elsevier, vol. 7(3), pages 376-386, December.
- Lutz Kilian & Robert J. Vigfusson, 2009.
"Pitfalls in estimating asymmetric effects of energy price shocks,"
International Finance Discussion Papers
970, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Lutz Kilian, 2009. "Pitfalls in Estimating Asymmetric Effects of Energy Price Shocks," 2009 Meeting Papers 473, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Kilian, Lutz & Vigfusson, Robert J., 2009. "Pitfalls in Estimating Asymmetric Effects of Energy Price Shocks," CEPR Discussion Papers 7284, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- repec:bla:jorssc:v:66:y:2017:i:2:p:313-328 is not listed on IDEAS
- Abhijeet Singh, 2014. "Emergence and evolution of learning gaps across countries: Linked panel evidence from Ethiopia, India, Peru and Vietnam," CSAE Working Paper Series 2014-28, Centre for the Study of African Economies, University of Oxford.
- Florian Schaffner, 2015. "Predicting US bank failures with internet search volume data," ECON - Working Papers 214, Department of Economics - University of Zurich.
- Sourafel Girma & Dev Vencappa, 2015. "Financing sources and firm level productivity growth: evidence from Indian manufacturing," Journal of Productivity Analysis, Springer, vol. 44(3), pages 283-292, December.
- Jeon, Jin Q. & Ligon, James A., 2011.
"How much is reasonable? The size of termination fees in mergers and acquisitions,"
Journal of Corporate Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 17(4), pages 959-981, September.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ier:iecrev:v:48:y:2007:i:4:p:1441-1467. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/deupaus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.