2002 Lawrence R. Klein Lecture Liquidity And Asset Prices
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Han, Han, 2015. "Over-the-Counter Markets, Intermediation, and Monetary Policy," MPRA Paper 68709, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Russell Wong & Cathy Zhang & Guillaume Rocheteau, 2017. "Lending Relationships, Banking Crises and Optimal Monetary Policies," 2017 Meeting Papers 152, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Guillaume Rocheteau & Randall Wright & Cathy Zhang, 2018. "Corporate Finance and Monetary Policy," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 108(4-5), pages 1147-1186, April.
- Branch, William A. & Petrosky-Nadeau, Nicolas & Rocheteau, Guillaume, 2016.
"Financial frictions, the housing market, and unemployment,"
Journal of Economic Theory,
Elsevier, vol. 164(C), pages 101-135.
- William A. Branch & Nicolas Petrosky-Nadeau & Guillaume Rocheteau, 2014. "Financial Frictions, the Housing Market, and Unemployment," Working Paper Series 2014-26, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco, revised Nov 2014.
- Nicolas Petrosky-Nadeau, 2015. "Financial Frictions, the Housing Market, and Unemployment," 2015 Meeting Papers 892, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Óscar Arce & David López-Salido, 2011.
American Economic Journal: Macroeconomics,
American Economic Association, vol. 3(1), pages 212-241, January.
- David Lopez-Salido & Oscar Arce, 2008. "Housing Bubbles," 2008 Meeting Papers 134, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Arce, Oscar & López-Salido, J David, 2008. "Housing Bubbles," CEPR Discussion Papers 6932, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Óscar J. Arce & J. David López-Salido, 2008. "Housing bubbles," Working Papers 0815, Banco de España;Working Papers Homepage.
- Kollmann, Robert & Enders, Zeno & Müller, Gernot J., 2011.
"Global banking and international business cycles,"
European Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 55(3), pages 407-426, April.
- Robert Kollmann & Zeno Enders & Gernot J. Müller, 2010. "Global Banking and International Business Cycles," Working Papers ECARES ECARES 2010-028, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Zeno Enders & Robert Kollmann & Gernot J. Muller, 2011. "Global banking and international business cycles," Globalization Institute Working Papers 72, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas, revised 2011.
- Enders, Zeno & Kollmann, Robert & Müller, Gernot, 2010. "Global Banking and International Business Cycles," CEPR Discussion Papers 7972, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Robert KOLLMANN, 2011. "Global Banking and International Business Cycles," 2011 Meeting Papers 20, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Chao He & Randall Wright & Yu Zhu, 2015. "Housing and Liquidity," Review of Economic Dynamics, Elsevier for the Society for Economic Dynamics, vol. 18(3), pages 435-455, July.
- Piersanti, Giovanni, 2012. "The Macroeconomic Theory of Exchange Rate Crises," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780199653126.
- Podstawski, Maximilian & Velinov, Anton, 2018.
"The state dependent impact of bank exposure on sovereign risk,"
Journal of Banking & Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 88(C), pages 63-75.
- Maximilian Podstawski & Anton Velinov, 2016. "The State Dependent Impact of Bank Exposure on Sovereign Risk," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 1550, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- V. Bignon & C. Jobst, 2017.
"Economic Crises and the Eligibility for the Lender of Last Resort: Evidence from 19th century France,"
618, Banque de France.
- Bignon, Vincent & Jobst, Clemens, 2017. "Economic Crises and the Eligibility for the Lender of Last Resort: Evidence from Nineteenth Century France," CEPR Discussion Papers 11737, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Jobst, Clemens & Bignon, Vincent, 2017. "Economic crises and the eligiblity for the lender of last resort: evidence from 19th century France," Working Paper Series 2027, European Central Bank.
- Hendrickson, Joshua R. & Salter, Alexander William, 2016. "Money, liquidity, and the structure of production," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 73(C), pages 314-328.
- Ani Guerdjikova & John Quiggin, 2019.
"Market Selection With Differential Financial Constraints,"
Econometric Society, vol. 87(5), pages 1693-1762, September.
- Guerdjikova, A. & Quiggin, J., 2019. "Market selection with differential financial constraints," Working Papers 2019-01, Grenoble Applied Economics Laboratory (GAEL).
- Ani Guerdjikova & John Quiggin, 2019. "Market Selection With Differential Financial Constraints," Post-Print hal-02324713, HAL.
- Ani Guerdjikova & John Quiggin, 2019. "Market Selection with Differential Financial Constraints," Working Papers hal-02005501, HAL.
- Williamson, Stephen D., 2016.
"Scarce collateral, the term premium, and quantitative easing,"
Journal of Economic Theory,
Elsevier, vol. 164(C), pages 136-165.
- Stephen D. Williamson, 2014. "Scarce collateral, the term premium, and quantitative easing," Working Papers 2014-8, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis, revised 15 Jan 2014.
- Kiyotaki, Nobuhiro & Lagos, Ricardo & Wright, Randall, 2016. "Introduction to the symposium issue on money and liquidity," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 164(C), pages 1-9.
- Kai Li & Fang Yang & Hengjie Ai, 2015. "Financial Intermediation and Capital Reallocation," 2015 Meeting Papers 429, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Fuhrer, Lucas Marc & Müller, Benjamin & Steiner, Luzian, 2017. "The Liquidity Coverage Ratio and security prices," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 75(C), pages 292-311.
- H. Dewachter & G. de Walque & M. Emiris & P. Ilbas & J. Mitchell & R. Wouters, 2012. "Endogenous financial risk : The seventh international conference of the NBB," Economic Review, National Bank of Belgium, issue iii, pages 135-146, December.
- Grand, François Le & Ragot, Xavier, 2018. "A class of tractable incomplete-market models for studying asset returns and risk exposure," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 103(C), pages 39-59.
- Marcelo Bianconi & Joe Akira Yoshino, 2015.
"Firm value, investment and monetary policy,"
International Journal of Accounting and Finance,
Inderscience Enterprises Ltd, vol. 5(3), pages 262-289.
- Marcelo Bianconi & Joe A. Yoshino, 2010. "Firm Value, Investment and Monetary Policy," Discussion Papers Series, Department of Economics, Tufts University 0748, Department of Economics, Tufts University.
- Atolia, Manoj & Gibson, John & Marquis, Milton, 2018. "Asymmetry And The Amplitude Of Business Cycle Fluctuations: A Quantitative Investigation Of The Role Of Financial Frictions," Macroeconomic Dynamics, Cambridge University Press, vol. 22(2), pages 279-306, March.
- Miao, Jianjun & Wang, Pengfei, 2014. "Sectoral bubbles, misallocation, and endogenous growth," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 53(C), pages 153-163.
- Sergio Salas, 2018. "On financial deepening and long-run growth," Journal of Economics, Springer, vol. 123(3), pages 249-276, April.
- Guillaume Rocheteau & Tsz-Nga Wong & Cathy Zhang, 2018. "Lending Relationships and Optimal Monetary Policy," Purdue University Economics Working Papers 1306, Purdue University, Department of Economics.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ier:iecrev:v:46:y:2005:i:2:p:317-349. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/deupaus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.