Public Goods in Trade on the Formation of Markets and Jurisdictions
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Marianna Belloc & Samuel Bowles, 2009.
"International Trade, Factor Mobility and the Persistence of Cultural-Institutional Diversity,"
UMASS Amherst Economics Working Papers
2009-08, University of Massachusetts Amherst, Department of Economics.
- Marianna Belloc & Samuel Bowles, 2010. "International Trade, Factor Mobility and the Persistence of Cultural-Institutional Diversity," Levine's Working Paper Archive 661465000000000051, David K. Levine.
- Marianna Belloc & Samuel Bowles, 2009. "International Trade, Factor Mobility and the Persistence of Cultural-Institutional Diversity," CESifo Working Paper Series 2762, CESifo Group Munich.
- Marianna Belloc & Samuel Bowles, 2009. "International Trade, Factor Mobility and the Persistence of Cultural-Institutional Diversity," Working Papers 126, University of Rome La Sapienza, Department of Public Economics.
- Alesina, Alberto & Spolaore, Enrico, 2005.
"War, peace, and the size of countries,"
Journal of Public Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 89(7), pages 1333-1354, July.
- Enrico Spolaore & Alberto Alesina, 2001. "War, Peace and the Size of Countries," Harvard Institute of Economic Research Working Papers 1937, Harvard - Institute of Economic Research.
- Spolaore, Enrico & Alesina, Alberto, 2005. "War, Peace, and the Size of Countries," Scholarly Articles 4553002, Harvard University Department of Economics.
- Michel Le Breton & Shlomo Weber, 2003.
"The Art of Making Everybody Happy: How to Prevent a Secession,"
IMF Staff Papers,
Palgrave Macmillan, vol. 50(3), pages 1-4.
- Michel Le Breton & Shlomo Weber, 2001. "The Art of Making Everybody Happy; How to Prevent a Secession," IMF Working Papers 01/176, International Monetary Fund.
- Le Breton, Michel & Weber, Shlomo, 2003. "The Art of Making Everybody Happy : How to Prevent a Secession," IDEI Working Papers 164, Institut d'Économie Industrielle (IDEI), Toulouse.
- LE BRETON, Michel & WEBER, Shlomo, 2001. "The art of making everybody happy: how to prevent a secession," CORE Discussion Papers 2001011, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Anwar, Sajid, 2006. "Provision of public infrastructure, foreign investment and welfare in the presence of specialisation-based external economies," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 23(1), pages 142-156, January.
- K Staal, 2004. "Country size and public good provision," Econometric Society 2004 Australasian Meetings 156, Econometric Society.
- Wooders, Myrna, 2008.
"Market games and clubs,"
33968, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Dec 2010.
- Myrna Wooders, 2009. "Market Games and Clubs," Vanderbilt University Department of Economics Working Papers 0919, Vanderbilt University Department of Economics.
- Libman, Alexander Mikhailovich, 2009.
"Эндогенные Границы И Распределение Власти В Федерациях И Международных Сообществах
[ENDOGENOUS BOUNDARIES AND DISTRIBUTION OF POWER In the Federation]," MPRA Paper 16473, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Gino Gancia, 2014.
"Globalization and Political Structure,"
2014 Meeting Papers
644, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Gino Gancia & Giacomo A.M. Ponzetto & Jaume Ventura, 2016. "Globalization and Political Structure," Working Papers 878, Barcelona Graduate School of Economics.
- Gino Gancia & Giacomo A.M. Ponzetto & Jaume Ventura, 2016. "Globalization and Political Structure," NBER Working Papers 22046, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Gino Gancia & Giacomo A. M. Ponzetto & Jaume Ventura, 2016. "Globalization and political structure," Economics Working Papers 1513, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra, revised Oct 2017.
- Gancia, Gino A & Ponzetto, Giacomo AM & Ventura, Jaume, 2016. "Globalization and Political Structure," CEPR Discussion Papers 11159, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Yutao Han & Zhen Song, 2017. "On regional integration, fiscal income, and GDP per capita," CEMA Working Papers 600, China Economics and Management Academy, Central University of Finance and Economics.
- Nikitas Konstantinidis, 2007. "Gradualism and Uncertainty in International Union Formation," CESifo Working Paper Series 2076, CESifo Group Munich.
- Daumal, Marie, 2008. "Federalism, separatism and international trade," European Journal of Political Economy, Elsevier, vol. 24(3), pages 675-687, September.
- Soldatos, Gerasimos T., 2014. "Local Taxation, Private-Public Consumption Complementarity, and the Optimal Number of Jurisdictions," MPRA Paper 60861, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Roland Vaubel, 2013. "Secession in the European Union," Economic Affairs, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 33(3), pages 288-302, October.
- Stegarescu, Dan, 2004. "Economic Integration and Fiscal Decentralization: Evidence from OECD Countries," ZEW Discussion Papers 04-86, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Kelejian, Harry H. & Murrell, Peter & Shepotylo, Oleksandr, 2013.
"Spatial spillovers in the development of institutions,"
Journal of Development Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 101(C), pages 297-315.
- Harry Kelejian & Peter Murrell & Oleksandr Shepotylo, 2007. "Spatial Spillovers in the Development of Institutions," Electronic Working Papers 07-001, University of Maryland, Department of Economics.
- Zissimos, Ben & Wooders, Myrna, 2005.
"Relaxing Tax Competition through Public Good Differentation,"
The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS)
737, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
- Ben Zissimos & Myrna H. Wooders, 2006. "Relaxing Tax Competition through Public Good Differentiation," Vanderbilt University Department of Economics Working Papers 0601, Vanderbilt University Department of Economics.
- Grégoire ROTA-GRAZIOSI, 2006. "Economic integration and political fragmentation," Working Papers 200628, CERDI.
- Barbara Dluhosch & Daniel Horgos & Klaus W. Zimmermann, 2016.
"EU enlargement and satisfaction with democracy: a peculiar case of immiserizing growth,"
Constitutional Political Economy,
Springer, vol. 27(3), pages 273-298, September.
- Dluhosch, Barbara & Horgos, Daniel & Zimmermann, Klaus W., 2012. "EU Enlargement and Satisfaction with Democracy: A Peculiar Case of Immizerising Growth," Working Paper 119/2012, Helmut Schmidt University, Hamburg.
- Barbara Dluhosch & Daniel Horgos & Klaus W. Zimmermann, 2013. "EU Enlargement and Satisfaction with Democracy: A Peculiar Case of Immizerising Growth," FIW Working Paper series 115, FIW.
- Baniak Andrzej & Grajzl Peter, 2011.
"Interjurisdictional Linkages and the Scope for Interventionist Legal Harmonization,"
Review of Law & Economics,
De Gruyter, vol. 7(2), pages 405-434, December.
- Andrzej Baniak & Peter Grajzl, 2010. "Interjurisdictional Linkages and the Scope for Interventionist Legal Harmonization," CESifo Working Paper Series 3085, CESifo Group Munich.
- Nikitas Konstantinidis, 2008. "Gradualism and uncertainty in international union formation: The European Community’s first enlargement," The Review of International Organizations, Springer, vol. 3(4), pages 399-433, December.
- Klaas Staal, 2004. "Country Size and Public Good Provision," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 04-026/1, Tinbergen Institute.
- Dan Stegarescu, 2009. "The effects of economic and political integration on fiscal decentralization: evidence from OECD countries," Canadian Journal of Economics, Canadian Economics Association, vol. 42(2), pages 694-718, May.
- Staal, Klaas, 2006. "Country size and publicly provided goods," Discussion Paper Series of SFB/TR 15 Governance and the Efficiency of Economic Systems 187, Free University of Berlin, Humboldt University of Berlin, University of Bonn, University of Mannheim, University of Munich.
- Rhea Molato, 2015. "Public Debt and the Threat of Secession," Working Papers tax-mpg-rps-2015-04, Max Planck Institute for Tax Law and Public Finance.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ier:iecrev:v:43:y:2002:i:2:p:437-462. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/deupaus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.