The R&D Incentives of Industry Leaders
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eee:respol:v:47:y:2018:i:2:p:390-398 is not listed on IDEAS
- Nepelski, Daniel, 2010.
"Competition and Innovation: ICT- and non-ICT-enabled Product and Process Innovations,"
26243, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Nepelski, Daniel, 2010. "Competition and Innovation: ICT- and non-ICT-enabled Product and Process Innovations," MPRA Paper 26239, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Acemoglu, Daron & Cao, Dan, 2015.
"Innovation by entrants and incumbents,"
Journal of Economic Theory,
Elsevier, vol. 157(C), pages 255-294.
- Dan Cao and Daron Acemoglu, 2010. "Innovation by Entrants and Incumbents," Working Papers gueconwpa~10-10-06, Georgetown University, Department of Economics.
- Dan Cao & Daron Acemoglu, 2011. "Innovation by Entrants and Incumbents," 2011 Meeting Papers 473, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Daron Acemoglu & Dan Vu Cao, 2010. "Innovation by Entrants and Incumbents," Levine's Working Paper Archive 661465000000000227, David K. Levine.
- Daron Acemoglu & Dan Vu Cao, 2010. "Innovation by Entrants and Incumbents," NBER Working Papers 16411, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Kiedaisch, Christian, 2015.
"Intellectual property rights in a quality-ladder model with persistent leadership,"
European Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 80(C), pages 194-213.
- Christian Kiedaisch, 2012. "Intellectual property rights in a quality-ladder model with persistent leadership," ECON - Working Papers 078, Department of Economics - University of Zurich.
- Stadler, Manfred, 2015. "Innovation, industrial dynamics and economic growth," University of Tuebingen Working Papers in Economics and Finance 84, University of Tuebingen, Faculty of Economics and Social Sciences.
- Paul S. Segerstrom, 2007. "Intel Economics," International Economic Review, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 48(1), pages 247-280, February.
- Tatsuro Iwaisako & Kazuyoshi Ohki, 2015. "Innovation by Heterogeneous Leaders," Discussion Papers in Economics and Business 15-30-Rev., Osaka University, Graduate School of Economics and Osaka School of International Public Policy (OSIPP), revised Apr 2018.
- Gautier Duflos, 2006.
"Persistence of innovation, technological change and quality-adjusted patents in the US Pharmaceutical industry,"
Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers)
- Gautier Duflos, 2006. "Persistence of innovation, technological change and quality-adjusted patents in the US pharmaceutical industry," Cahiers de la Maison des Sciences Economiques bla06029, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1).
- James M. Zolnierek, 1998. "Firm Level Behavior in Repeated R&D Races," Eastern Economic Journal, Eastern Economic Association, vol. 24(3), pages 293-308, Summer.
- Petsas, Iordanis, 2009. "General Purpose Technologies and their Implications for International Trade," MPRA Paper 14446, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Petsas Iordanis, 2015. "General Purpose Technologies and their Implications for International Trade," International Journal of Management and Economics, De Gruyter Open, vol. 47(1), pages 7-35, September.
- Pedro Mazeda Gil & Oscar Afonso, 2011.
"Technological-knowledge dynamics in lab-equipment models of quality ladders,"
Applied Economics Letters,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 18(4), pages 333-336.
- Pedro Mazeda Gil & Óscar Afonso, 2008. "Technological-Knowledge Dynamics in Lab-Equipment Models of Quality Ladders," FEP Working Papers 283, Universidade do Porto, Faculdade de Economia do Porto.
- Segerstrom, Paul S, 2000. "The Long-Run Growth Effects of R&D Subsidies," Journal of Economic Growth, Springer, vol. 5(3), pages 277-305, September.
- repec:dau:papers:123456789/4966 is not listed on IDEAS
- Ivan Ledezma, 2013. "Defensive Strategies in the Quality Ladders," Post-Print hal-01614161, HAL.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ier:iecrev:v:40:y:1999:i:3:p:745-66. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/deupaus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.