Shirking, Unemployment and Aggregate Fluctuations
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Avouyi-Dovi, S. & Matheron, J. & Fève, P., 2007.
"DSGE models and their importance to central banks,"
Quarterly selection of articles - Bulletin de la Banque de France,
Banque de France, issue 09, pages 25-46, Autumn.
- Avouyi-Dovi, S. & Matheron, J. & Fève, P., 2007. "Les modèles DSGE – leur intérêt pour les banques centrales," Bulletin de la Banque de France, Banque de France, issue 161, pages 41-54.
- Givens, Gregory E., 2011.
"Unemployment insurance in a sticky-price model with worker moral hazard,"
Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control,
Elsevier, vol. 35(8), pages 1192-1214, August.
- Gregory Erin Givens, 2008. "Unemployment Insurance in a Sticky-Price Model with Worker Moral Hazard," Working Papers 200807, Middle Tennessee State University, Department of Economics and Finance.
- repec:ebl:ecbull:v:10:y:2008:i:1:p:1-10 is not listed on IDEAS
- Katarzyna Budnik, 2012. "Do those who stay work less? On the impact of emigration on the measured TFP in Poland," NBP Working Papers 113, Narodowy Bank Polski, Economic Research Department.
- Joydeep Bhattacharya & Shankha Chakraborty, 2005.
"What do information frictions do?,"
Springer;Society for the Advancement of Economic Theory (SAET), vol. 26(3), pages 651-675, October.
- Joydeep Bhattacharya & Shankha Chakraborty, 2003. "What do Information Frictions do?," University of Oregon Economics Department Working Papers 2003-4, University of Oregon Economics Department.
- Bhattacharya, J. & Chankraborty, S., 2003. "What do Information Frictions Do?," Discussion Paper 2003-21, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Bhattacharya, Joydeep & Chakraborty, Shankha, 2003. "What Do Information Frictions Do?," Staff General Research Papers Archive 10254, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Shankha Chakraborty & Joydeep Bhattacharya, 2004. "What do information frictions do?," Econometric Society 2004 North American Summer Meetings 41, Econometric Society.
- Kiley, Michael T., 1997.
"Efficiency wages, nominal rigidities and the cyclical behavior of real wages and marginal cost,"
Elsevier, vol. 56(2), pages 215-221, October.
- Michael T. Kiley, 1997. "Efficiency wages, nominal rigidities, and the cyclical behavior of real wages and marginal cost," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 1997-24, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Paul Gomme & Richard Rogerson & Peter Rupert & Randall Wright, 2005. "The Business Cycle and the Life Cycle," NBER Chapters,in: NBER Macroeconomics Annual 2004, Volume 19, pages 415-592 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Andrea Vaona, 2013. "The Most Beautiful Variations on Fair Wages and the Phillips Curve," Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, Blackwell Publishing, vol. 45(6), pages 1069-1084, September.
- Sigouin, Christian, 2004. "Self-enforcing employment contracts and business cycle fluctuations," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 51(2), pages 339-373, March.
- James Costain & Marcel Jansen, 2010.
"Employment Fluctuations with Downward Wage Rigidity: The Role of Moral Hazard,"
Scandinavian Journal of Economics,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 112(4), pages 782-811, December.
- James Costain & Marcel Jansen, 2006. "Employment fluctuations with downward wage rigidity: the role of moral hazard," Working Papers 0632, Banco de España;Working Papers Homepage.
- Costain, James & Jansen, Marcel, 2009. "Employment Fluctuations with Downward Wage Rigidity: The Role of Moral Hazard," IZA Discussion Papers 4344, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Fabrice Collard & David de la Croix, 2000.
"Gift Exchange and the Business Cycle: The Fair Wage Strikes Back,"
Review of Economic Dynamics,
Elsevier for the Society for Economic Dynamics, vol. 3(1), pages 166-193, January.
- Collard, Fabrice & de la Croix, David, 1996. "Gift exchange and the business cycle: the fair wage strikes back," Discussion Papers (IRES - Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales) 1997008, Université catholique de Louvain, Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales (IRES), revised 00 Apr 1997.
- João Sousa Andrade, 2007. "Uma Aplicação da Lei de Okun em Portugal," GEMF Working Papers 2007-04, GEMF, Faculty of Economics, University of Coimbra.
- Cheron, A., 2002. "Labor-market search and real business cycles: Nash bargaining vs. fair wage," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 77(2), pages 279-285, October.
- Norikazu Tawara, 2008. "No-shirking Conditions in Frictional Labor Markets," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 10(1), pages 1-10.
- Alexopoulos, Michelle, 2004. "Unemployment and the business cycle," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 51(2), pages 277-298, March.
- Vaona, Andrea, 2011. "Four variations on fair wages and the Phillips curve," Kiel Working Papers 1713, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- M Guerrazzi, 2008. "A Dynamic Efficiency-Wage Model with Continuous Effort and Externalities," Economic Issues Journal Articles, Economic Issues, vol. 13(2), pages 37-58, September.
- Robert Jump, 2014. "A Fair Wage Explanation of Labour Market Volatility," Studies in Economics 1413, School of Economics, University of Kent.
- Patrick Francois & Huw Lloyd-Ellis, 2005. "Schumpeterian Restructuring," Working Papers 1039, Queen's University, Department of Economics.
- Alexopoulos, Michelle, 2007. "A monetary business cycle model with unemployment," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 31(12), pages 3904-3940, December.
- Marianna Riggi, 2012. "Capital destruction, jobless recoveries, and the discipline device role of unemployment," Temi di discussione (Economic working papers) 871, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ier:iecrev:v:40:y:1999:i:1:p:3-21. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/deupaus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .