Money, Banking, and the Determination of Real and Nominal Exchange Rates
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Clain-Chamosset-Yvrard, Lise & Kamihigashi, Takashi, 2017.
"International transmission of bubble crashes in a two-country overlapping generations model,"
Journal of Mathematical Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 68(C), pages 115-126.
- Lise Clain-Chamosset-Yvrard & Takashi Kamihigashi, 2017. "International transmission of bubble crashes in a two-country overlapping generations model," Post-Print hal-01505766, HAL.
- Lise Clain-Chamosset-Yvrard & Takashi Kamihigashi, 2015. "International Transmission of Bubble Crashes in a Two-Country Overlapping Generations," Discussion Paper Series DP2015-43, Research Institute for Economics & Business Administration, Kobe University.
- Chang, Roberto & Velasco, Andres, 2000.
"Financial Fragility and the Exchange Rate Regime,"
Journal of Economic Theory,
Elsevier, vol. 92(1), pages 1-34, May.
- Roberto Chang & Andres Velasco, 1997. "Financial fragility and the exchange rate regime," FRB Atlanta Working Paper 97-16, Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta.
- Roberto Chang & Andres Velasco, 1998. "Financial Fragility and the Exchange Rate Regime," NBER Working Papers 6469, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Chang, R. & Velasco, A., 1998. "Financial Fragility and the Exchange Rate Regime," Working Papers 98-05, C.V. Starr Center for Applied Economics, New York University.
- Kawamura, Enrique, 2007. "Exchange rate regimes, banking and the non-tradable sector," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 54(2), pages 325-345, March.
- Caroline Betts & Elisabeth Huybens, 1999. "Financial Market Imperfections, Real Exchange Rates, and Capital Flows," Working Papers 9902, Centro de Investigacion Economica, ITAM.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ier:iecrev:v:38:y:1997:i:3:p:703-34. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/deupaus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.