Firm-Specific Human Capital and Optimal Capital Structure
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Osano, Hiroshi, 2004. "Stock options and employees' firm-specific human capital under the threat of divestitures and acquisitions," Journal of Corporate Finance, Elsevier, vol. 10(4), pages 615-638, September.
- Bamiatzi, Vassiliki & Efthyvoulou, Georgios & Jabbour, Liza, 2017.
"Foreign vs domestic ownership on debt reduction: An investigation of acquisition targets in Italy and Spain,"
International Business Review,
Elsevier, vol. 26(5), pages 801-815.
- Georgios Efthyvoulou & Liza Jabbour, 2013. "Foreign Acquisitions and Firm-Level Financial Risk," Discussion Papers 2013-08, University of Nottingham, GEP.
- Vassiliki Bamiatzi & Georgios Efthyvoulou & Liza Jabbour, 2016. "Foreign vs Domestic Acquisitions on Financial Risk Reduction," Working Papers 2016003, The University of Sheffield, Department of Economics.
- Arnoud W.A. Boot & Anjan V. Thakor, 2003.
"Disagreement and Flexibility: A Theory of Optimal Security Issuance and Capital Structure,"
Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers
03-001/2, Tinbergen Institute.
- Boot, Arnoud W A & Thakor, Anjan, 2003. "Disagreement and Flexibility: A Theory of Optimal Security Issuance and Capital Structure," CEPR Discussion Papers 3708, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Jason Allen & James R. Thompson, 2016. "Capital Structure, Pay Structure and Job Termination," Staff Working Papers 16-12, Bank of Canada.
- Sinclair-Desgagne, Bernard & Cadot, Olivier, 2000.
"Career Concerns and the Acquisition of Firm-Specific Skills,"
Journal of the Japanese and International Economies,
Elsevier, vol. 14(3), pages 204-217, September.
- Bernard Sinclair-Desgagné & Olivier Cadot, 1997. "Career Concerns and the Acquisition of Firm-Specific Skills," CIG Working Papers FS IV 97-19, Wissenschaftszentrum Berlin (WZB), Research Unit: Competition and Innovation (CIG).
- Thakor, Anjan V., 1996. "The design of financial systems: An overview," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 20(5), pages 917-948, June.
- Bae, Kee-Hong & Kang, Jun-Koo & Wang, Jin, 2011. "Employee treatment and firm leverage: A test of the stakeholder theory of capital structure," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 100(1), pages 130-153, April.
- repec:spr:busres:v:11:y:2018:i:1:d:10.1007_s40685-017-0054-y is not listed on IDEAS
- Xiaozu Wang & Tian Zhu, 2004. "Specific Human Capital, Credible Commitment and Optimal Capital Structure," Annals of Economics and Finance, Society for AEF, vol. 5(1), pages 47-59, May.
- Murray Z. Frank & Vidhan K. Goyal, 2009.
"Capital Structure Decisions: Which Factors Are Reliably Important?,"
Financial Management Association International, vol. 38(1), pages 1-37, March.
- Frank, Murray Z. & Goyal, Vidhan K., 2009. "Capital Structure Decisions: Which Factors are Reliably Important?," MPRA Paper 22525, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Agrawal, Ashwini K. & Matsa, David A., 2013.
"Labor unemployment risk and corporate financing decisions,"
Journal of Financial Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 108(2), pages 449-470.
- Agrawal, Ashwini K. & Matsa, David A., 2013. "Labor unemployment risk and corporate financing decisions," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 69608, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Nuri Ersahin & Rustom M. Irani, 2015. "Collateral Values and Corporate Employment," Working Papers 15-30, Center for Economic Studies, U.S. Census Bureau.
- Timothy E. Dore & Rebecca Zarutskie, 2018. "Firm Leverage, Labor Market Size, and Employee Pay," Working Papers 18-36, Center for Economic Studies, U.S. Census Bureau.
- Nuri Ersahin & Rustom M. Irani, 2015. "Collateral Values and Corporate Employment," Working Papers 15-30r, Center for Economic Studies, U.S. Census Bureau.
- Hiroshi Osano, 2001. "Stock Options and Employees' Firm-Specific Human Capital under the Threat of Divesture and Aquisition," Working Papers 01-10, Ohio State University, Department of Economics.
- Chemmanur, Thomas J. & Cheng, Yingmei & Zhang, Tianming, 2013. "Human capital, capital structure, and employee pay: An empirical analysis," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 110(2), pages 478-502.
- Christophe Moussu, 2000. "Endettement, accords implicites et capital organisationnel : vers une théorie organisationnelle de la structure financière," Revue Finance Contrôle Stratégie, revues.org, vol. 3(2), pages 167-196, June.
- Akyol, Ali C. & Verwijmeren, Patrick, 2013. "Human capital costs, firm leverage, and unemployment rates," Journal of Financial Intermediation, Elsevier, vol. 22(3), pages 464-481.
- Ryen, Glen T. & Vasconcellos, Geraldo M. & Kish, Richard J., 1997. "Capital structure decisions: What have we learned?," Business Horizons, Elsevier, vol. 40(5), pages 41-50.
- Christophe Moussu, 2000. "Endettement, accords implicites et capital organisationnel: vers une théorie organisationnelle de la structure financière," Working Papers CREGO 1000602, Université de Bourgogne - CREGO EA7317 Centre de recherches en gestion des organisations.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ier:iecrev:v:35:y:1994:i:2:p:283-308. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/deupaus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.