The Definition of Part-Time Employment: A Switching Regression Model with Unknown Sample Selection
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Daniel Aaronson & Eric French, 2004.
"The Effect of Part-Time Work on Wages: Evidence from the Social Security Rules,"
Journal of Labor Economics,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 22(2), pages 329-352, April.
- Daniel Aaronson & Eric French, 2001. "The effect of part-time work on wages: evidence from the Social Security rules," Working Paper Series WP-01-20, Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago.
- M. Hsu & B-L. Chen, 2000. "Labor productivity of small and large manufacturing firms: the case of Taiwan," Contemporary Economic Policy, Western Economic Association International, vol. 18(3), pages 270-283, July.
- Fernández-Kranz, Daniel & Rodríguez-Planas, Núria, 2011.
"The part-time pay penalty in a segmented labor market,"
Elsevier, vol. 18(5), pages 591-606, October.
- Fernández-Kranz, Daniel & Rodríguez-Planas, Núria, 2009. "The Part-Time Pay Penalty in a Segmented Labor Market," IZA Discussion Papers 4342, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Daniel Fernández-Kranz & Núria Rodríguez-Planas, 2010. "The Part-Time Pay Penalty in a Segmented Labor Market," Working Papers 458, Barcelona Graduate School of Economics.
- Daniel Fernández-Kranz & Núria Rodríguez-Planas, 2010. "The Part-Time Pay Penalty in a Segmented Labor Market," UFAE and IAE Working Papers 825.10, Unitat de Fonaments de l'Anàlisi Econòmica (UAB) and Institut d'Anàlisi Econòmica (CSIC).
- Daniel Fernandez, 2009. "The part-time pay penalty in a segmented labor market," Working Papers Economia wp09-04, Instituto de Empresa, Area of Economic Environment.
- Barry T. Hirsch, 2005.
"Why Do Part-Time Workers Earn Less? The Role of Worker and Job Skills,"
Cornell University, ILR School, vol. 58(4), pages 525-551, July.
- Hirsch, Barry, 2004. "Why Do Part-Time Workers Earn Less? The Role of Worker and Job Skills," IZA Discussion Papers 1261, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Paswel P. Marenya & Christopher B. Barrett, 2009. "Soil quality and fertilizer use rates among smallholder farmers in western Kenya," Agricultural Economics, International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 40(5), pages 561-572, September.
- Alonso-Ortiz, Jorge, 2014.
"Social security and retirement across the OECD,"
Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control,
Elsevier, vol. 47(C), pages 300-316.
- Alonso-Ortiz, Jorge, 2010. "Social security and retirement across the OECD," MPRA Paper 35619, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 13 Dec 2011.
- Alonso Ortiz, Jorge, 2014. "Social Security and Retirement across the OECD," MPRA Paper 59614, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Jorge Alonso-Ortiz, 2010. "Social Security and Retirement across the OECD," Working Papers 1007, Centro de Investigacion Economica, ITAM.
- M. Melinda Pitts, 2002. "Why choose women's work if it pays less? A structural model of occupational choice," FRB Atlanta Working Paper 2002-30, Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta.
- Cadot, Olivier & Dutoit, Laure & Olarreaga, Marcelo, 2005.
"How Costly is it for Poor Farmers to Lift Themselves out of Subsistence?,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
5392, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Olivier Cadot & Laure Dutoit & Marcelo Olarreaga, 2005. "How Costly is it for Poor Farmers to Lift Themselves out of Subsistence?," Cahiers de Recherches Economiques du Département d'Econométrie et d'Economie politique (DEEP) 05.09, Université de Lausanne, Faculté des HEC, DEEP.
- Julie L. Hotchkiss & M. Melinda Pitts, 2007.
"The Role of Labor Market Intermittency in Explaining Gender Wage Differentials,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 97(2), pages 417-421, May.
- Julie L. Hotchkiss & M. Melinda Pitts, 2007. "The role of labor market intermittency in explaining gender wage differentials," FRB Atlanta Working Paper 2007-01, Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta.
- Marenya, Paswel Phiri & Barrett, Christopher B., 2009. "The effect of soil quality on fertilizer use rates among smallholder farmers in western Kenya," 2009 Conference, August 16-22, 2009, Beijing, China 51671, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Prodromídis Pródromos-Ioánnis, 2010. "Analysing Local Employment and Unemployment in Greece Under Conventional Zoning Regimes and Partitions Extracted from the Data," European Spatial Research and Policy, De Gruyter Open, vol. 17(1), pages 61-91, June.
- K.R.Shanmugam & S.Madheswaran, 2004. "Wage Differentials Between Union and Non-union Workers: An Econometric Analysis," Econometric Society 2004 Far Eastern Meetings 413, Econometric Society.
- Christine Siegwarth Meyer & Swati Mukerjee, 2007. "Investigating Dual Labor Market Theory For Women," Eastern Economic Journal, Eastern Economic Association, vol. 33(3), pages 301-316, Summer.
- Cadot, Olivier & Dutoit, Laure & Olarreaga, Marcelo, 2006. "How costly is it for poor farmers to lift themselves out of poverty?," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3881, The World Bank.
- Amy Rehder Harris & John Sabelhaus, 2003. "Projecting Longitudinal Earnings Patterns for Long-Run Policy Analysis: Technical Paper 2003-02," Working Papers 14364, Congressional Budget Office.
- Massa, Massimo & Žaldokas, Alminas, 2014. "Investor base and corporate borrowing: Evidence from international bonds," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 92(1), pages 95-110.
- Julie L. Hotchkiss & M. Melinda Pitts, 2003. "Female labor force intermittency and current earnings: a switching regression model with unknown sample selection," FRB Atlanta Working Paper 2003-33, Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta.
- Prodromídis, Pródromos-Ioánnis K., 2012. "Modeling male and female employment policy in Greece from local data," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 29(3), pages 823-839.
- Hotchkiss, Julie L. & Moore, Robert E. & Rockel, Mark, 1994. "Export expansion and growth at different stages of development," MPRA Paper 9320, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Lettau, Michael K., 1997. "Compensation in part-time jobs versus full-time jobs What if the job is the same?," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 56(1), pages 101-106, September.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ier:iecrev:v:32:y:1991:i:4:p:899-917. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/deupaus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .