Exploration and Exhaustible Resources: The Microfoundations of Aggregate Models
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Moreno-Cruz, Juan & Taylor, M. Scott, 2017.
"An energy-centric theory of agglomeration,"
Journal of Environmental Economics and Management,
Elsevier, vol. 84(C), pages 153-172.
- Juan Moreno-Cruz & M. Scott Taylor, 2016. "An Energy-centric Theory of Agglomeration," NBER Working Papers 22964, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Moreno-Cruz, Juan & Taylor, M. Scott, 2017. "An Energy-centric Theory of Agglomeration," Working papers 2017/01, Faculty of Business and Economics - University of Basel.
- Kristine Grimsrud, Knut Einar Rosendahl, Halvor B. Storrøsten, and Marina Tsygankova, 2016.
"Short Run Effects of Bleaker Prospects for Oligopolistic Producers of a Non-renewable Resource,"
The Energy Journal,
International Association for Energy Economics, vol. 0(Number 3).
- Kristine Grimsrud & Knut Einar Rosendahl & Halvor Briseid Storrøsten & Marina Tsygankova, 2013. "Short run effects of bleaker prospects for oligopolistic producers of a non-renewable resource," Discussion Papers 733, Statistics Norway, Research Department.
- Kristine Grimsrud & Knut Einar Rosendahl & Halvor Briseid StorrÃ¸sten & Marina Tsygankova, 2014. "Short Run Effects of Bleaker Prospects for Oligopolistic Producers of a Non-Renewable Resource," CESifo Working Paper Series 4579, CESifo Group Munich.
- John Livernois & Henry Thille & Xianqiang Zhang, 2006.
"A test of the Hotelling rule using old-growth timber data,"
Canadian Journal of Economics,
Canadian Economics Association, vol. 39(1), pages 163-186, February.
- Livernois, J. & Thille, H. & Zhang, X., 2003. "A Test of the Hotelling Rule Using Old-Growth Timber Data," Working Papers 2003-4, University of Guelph, Department of Economics and Finance.
- repec:bla:econom:v:84:y:2017:i:335:p:345-364 is not listed on IDEAS
- Gaudet, Gérard, 1990. "Commentaire," L'Actualité Economique, Société Canadienne de Science Economique, vol. 66(4), pages 461-466, décembre.
- Hamilton, Kirk & Atkinson, Giles, 2013. "Resource discoveries, learning, and national income accounting," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6505, The World Bank.
- Okullo, Samuel J. & Reynès, Frédéric & Hofkes, Marjan W., 2015.
"Modeling peak oil and the geological constraints on oil production,"
Resource and Energy Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 40(C), pages 36-56.
- Okullo, S.J. & Reynes, F. & Hofkes, M.W., 2014. "Modeling Peak Oil and the Geological Constraints on Oil Production," Discussion Paper 2014-036, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Lin, C.Y. Cynthia, 2009. "An Empirical Dynamic Model of OPEC and Non-OPEC," Working Papers 225895, University of California, Davis, Department of Agricultural and Resource Economics.
- Nyambuu, Unurjargal & Semmler, Willi, 2014. "Trends in the extraction of non-renewable resources: The case of fossil energy," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 37(C), pages 271-279.
- A. Marvasti, 2000. "Resource Characteristics, Extraction Costs, and Optimal Exploitation of Mineral Resources," Environmental & Resource Economics, Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 17(4), pages 395-408, December.
- Elin Berg & Snorre Kverndokk & Knut Einar Rosendahl, 1999. "Optimal Oil Exploration under Climate Treaties," Discussion Papers 245, Statistics Norway, Research Department.
- Boyce, John R. & Vojtassak, Lucia, 2008. "An 'oil'igopoly theory of exploration," Resource and Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 30(3), pages 428-454, August.
- Toman, Michael & Krautkraemer, Jeffrey, 2003. "Fundamental Economics of Depletable Energy Supply," Discussion Papers dp-03-01, Resources For the Future.
- Cynthia Lin, C.-Y. & Wagner, Gernot, 2007. "Steady-state growth in a Hotelling model of resource extraction," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 54(1), pages 68-83, July.
- Kirk Hamilton & Giles Atkinson, 2013. "Resource Discoveries, Learning and National Income Accounting," GRI Working Papers 117, Grantham Research Institute on Climate Change and the Environment.
- Mahadev Bhat & Ramachandra Bhatta, 2004. "Considering Aquacultural Externality in Coastal Land Allocation Decisions in India," Environmental & Resource Economics, Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 29(1), pages 1-20, September.
- Jeffrey A. Krautkraemer, 1998. "Nonrenewable Resource Scarcity," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 36(4), pages 2065-2107, December.
- Berg, Elin & Kverndokk, Snorre & Rosendahl, Knut Einar, 2002. "Oil Exploration under Climate Treaties," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 44(3), pages 493-516, November.
- Steinbuks, Jevgenijs & Satija, Gaurav & Zhao, Fu, 2015. "Sustainability of solar electricity : the role of endogenous resource substitution and market mediated responses," Policy Research Working Paper Series 7178, The World Bank.
- repec:eee:resene:v:49:y:2017:i:c:p:218-232 is not listed on IDEAS
- Boyce, John R., 2003. "Exploration can cause falling non-renewable resource prices," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 25(4), pages 339-343, July.
- Hartley, Peter & Medlock III, Kenneth B., 2008. "A model of the operation and development of a National Oil Company," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 30(5), pages 2459-2485, September.
- Friedman, A., 2010. "Water-Saving Technology and Efficient Tariffs," Journal of the New Economic Association, New Economic Association, issue 8, pages 35-53.
- Tahvonen, Olli & Salo, Seppo, 2001. "Economic growth and transitions between renewable and nonrenewable energy resources," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 45(8), pages 1379-1398, August.
- Cairns, Robert D. & Van Quyen, Nguyen, 1998. "Optimal Exploration for and Exploitation of Heterogeneous Mineral Deposits," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 35(2), pages 164-189, March.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ier:iecrev:v:30:y:1989:i:1:p:175-86. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/deupaus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .