Some Results on Comparative Statics under Uncertainty
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Gollier Christian & Schlee Edward E, 2006. "Increased Risk-Bearing with Background Risk," The B.E. Journal of Theoretical Economics, De Gruyter, vol. 6(1), pages 1-29, March.
- Wagener, Andreas, 2004.
"On intergenerational risk sharing within social security schemes,"
European Journal of Political Economy,
Elsevier, vol. 20(1), pages 181-206, March.
- Andreas Wagener, 2001. "On Intergenerational Risk Sharing within Social Security Schemes," CESifo Working Paper Series 499, CESifo Group Munich.
- Thomas Eichner & Andreas Wagener, 2002. "Increases in Risk and the Welfare State," CESifo Working Paper Series 685, CESifo Group Munich.
- Thomas Eichner & Andreas Wagener, 2005. "Notes and Comments: Measures of risk attitude: correspondences between mean-variance and expected-utility approaches," Decisions in Economics and Finance, Springer;Associazione per la Matematica, vol. 28(1), pages 53-65, June.
- Chuang, O-Chia & Eeckhoudt, Louis & Huang, Rachel J. & Tzeng, Larry Y., 2013. "Risky targets and effort," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 52(3), pages 465-468.
- Eeckhoudt, Louis & Etner, Johanna & Schroyen, Fred, 2009.
"The values of relative risk aversion and prudence: A context-free interpretation,"
Mathematical Social Sciences,
Elsevier, vol. 58(1), pages 1-7, July.
- EECKHOUDT, Louis & ETNER, Johanna & SCHROYEN, Fred, 2009. "The values of relative risk aversion and prudence: A context-free interpretation," CORE Discussion Papers RP 2162, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- L. Eeckhoudt & J. Etner & F. Schroyen, 2009. "The values of relative risk aversion and prudence: a context-free interpretation," Post-Print halshs-00485643, HAL.
- W. Chiu & Louis Eeckhoudt & Beatrice Rey, 2012.
"On relative and partial risk attitudes: theory and implications,"
Springer;Society for the Advancement of Economic Theory (SAET), vol. 50(1), pages 151-167, May.
- L. Eeckhoudt & H. Chiu & Béatrice Rey, 2012. "On relative and partial risk attitudes : theory and implications," Post-Print hal-00573294, HAL.
- CHIU, W. Henry & EECKHOUDT, Louis & REY, BÃ©atrice, 2012. "On relative and partial risk attitudes: theory and implications," CORE Discussion Papers RP 2431, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Christian Gollier & James Hammitt & Nicolas Treich, 2013.
"Risk and choice: A research saga,"
Journal of Risk and Uncertainty,
Springer, vol. 47(2), pages 129-145, October.
- Gollier, Christian & Hammitt, James K. & Treich, Nicolas, 2013. "Risk and Choice: A Research Saga," TSE Working Papers 13-444, Toulouse School of Economics (TSE).
- Gollier, Christian & Hammitt, James K. & Treich, Nicolas, 2013. "Risk and Choice: A Research Saga," IDEI Working Papers 804, Institut d'Économie Industrielle (IDEI), Toulouse.
- Horowitz, I. & Thompson, P., 1995. "The sophisticated decision maker: All work and no pay?," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 23(1), pages 1-11, February.
- Hennessy, David A., 1993.
"Applications of contingent claims theory to microeconomic problems,"
ISU General Staff Papers
1993010108000011822, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Hennessy, David A., 1995. "Applications of Contingent Claims Theory to Microeconomic Problems," Staff General Research Papers Archive 870, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- David A. Hennessy, 1995. "Applications of Contingent Claims Theory to Microeconomic Problems," Center for Agricultural and Rural Development (CARD) Publications 95-m7, Center for Agricultural and Rural Development (CARD) at Iowa State University.
- Gao, Jianwei & Zhao, Feng, 2017. "Sufficient conditions of stochastic dominance for general transformations and its application in option strategy," Economics Discussion Papers 2017-40, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Sunanda Roy, 2000. "Risk Sharing through Labor Contracts - Risk Aversion, Market Incompleteness and Employment," Econometric Society World Congress 2000 Contributed Papers 1767, Econometric Society.
- repec:zbw:ifweej:20181 is not listed on IDEAS
- Donald Meyer & Jack Meyer, 2005. "Relative Risk Aversion: What Do We Know?," Journal of Risk and Uncertainty, Springer, vol. 31(3), pages 243-262, December.
- Gelles, Gregory M. & Mitchell, Douglas W., 2002. "Increasingly mean-seeking utility functions and n-asset portfolios," The Quarterly Review of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 42(5), pages 911-919.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ier:iecrev:v:28:y:1987:i:2:p:493-507. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/deupaus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.