A Nested Logit Migration Model with Selectivity
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- John C. Ham & Xianghong Li & Patricia B. Reagan, 2004.
"Propensity Score Matching, a Distance-Based Measure of Migration, and the Wage Growth of Young Men,"
IEPR Working Papers
05.13, Institute of Economic Policy Research (IEPR).
- John C. Ham & Xianghong Li & Patricia Reagan, 2005. "Propensity score matching, a distance-based measure of migration, and the wage growth of young men," Staff Reports 212, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
- John C. Ham & Xianghong Li & Patricia B. Reagan, 2004. "Propensity Score Matching, a Distance-Based Measure of Migration, and the Wage Growth of Young Men," Working Papers 2004_3, York University, Department of Economics.
- Bertoli, S. & Fernández-Huertas Moraga, J. & Ortega, F., 2013.
"Crossing the border: Self-selection, earnings and individual migration decisions,"
Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 101(C), pages 75-91.
- Bertoli, Simone & Fernández-Huertas Moraga, Jesús & Ortega, Francesc, 2010. "Crossing the Border: Self-Selection, Earnings and Individual Migration Decisions," IZA Discussion Papers 4957, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Simone Bertoli & Jesus Fernandez-Huertas Moraga & Francesc Ortega, 2010. "Crossing the Border: Self-selection, Earnings and Individual Migration Decisions," CReAM Discussion Paper Series 1011, Centre for Research and Analysis of Migration (CReAM), Department of Economics, University College London.
- Simone Bertoli & J. Fernandes-Huertas Moraga & F. Ortega, 2013. "Crossing the border: Self-selection, earnings and individual migration decisions," Post-Print halshs-00805507, HAL.
- Gordon B. Dahl, 2002.
"Mobility and the Return to Education: Testing a Roy Model with Multiple Markets,"
Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 70(6), pages 2367-2420, November.
- Gordon B. Dahl, 1997. "Mobility and the Returns to Education: Testing A Roy Model With Multiple Markets," Working Papers 760, Princeton University, Department of Economics, Industrial Relations Section..
- Gordon B. Dahl, 2002. "Mobility and the Return to Education: Testing a Roy Model with Multiple Markets," RCER Working Papers 488, University of Rochester - Center for Economic Research (RCER).
- Tripathi Sanjeev & Sinha, Piyush Kumar, 2008. "Choice of a Retail Store and Retail Store Format: A Hierarchical Logit Model," IIMA Working Papers WP2008-04-03, Indian Institute of Management Ahmedabad, Research and Publication Department.
- Lahiri, Kajal & Gao, Jian, 2002.
"Bayesian analysis of nested logit model by Markov chain Monte Carlo,"
Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 111(1), pages 103-133, November.
- Kajal Lahiri & Jian Gao, 2001. "Bayesian Analysis of Nested Logit Model by Markov Chain Monte Carlo," Discussion Papers 01-14, University at Albany, SUNY, Department of Economics.
- Etienne Wasmer & Peter Fredriksson & Ana Lamo & Julian Messina & Giovanni Peri, 2005. "The Macroeconomics of Education," Sciences Po publications info:hdl:2441/9064, Sciences Po.
- Xing, Chunbing & Zhang, Junfu, 2017.
"The preference for larger cities in China: Evidence from rural-urban migrants,"
China Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 43(C), pages 72-90.
- Xing, Chunbing & Zhang, Junfu, 2013. "The Preference for Larger Cities in China: Evidence from Rural-Urban Migrants," IZA Discussion Papers 7562, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Lanzona, Leonardo A., 1998. "Migration, self-selection and earnings in Philippine rural communities," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 56(1), pages 27-50, June.
- Lall, Somik V. & Selod, Harris & Shalizi, Zmarak, 2006. "Rural-urban migration in developing countries : a survey of theoretical predictions and empirical findings," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3915, The World Bank.
- Khandker Habib, 2011. "A random utility maximization (RUM) based dynamic activity scheduling model: Application in weekend activity scheduling," Transportation, Springer, vol. 38(1), pages 123-151, January.
- Eliane El Badaoui & Riccardo Magnani, 2020. "Tax Policies and Informality in South Africa," Journal of International Development, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 32(3), pages 267-301, April.
- repec:spo:wpecon:info:hdl:2441/9064 is not listed on IDEAS
- Kettunen, Juha, . "Essays on Wages, Job Tenure and Unemployment Duration in the Finnish Labour Market," ETLA A, The Research Institute of the Finnish Economy, number 25.
- Mika Haapanen, 2001. "Labour market performance and determinants of migration by gender and region of origin," ERSA conference papers ersa01p130, European Regional Science Association.
- Lall, Somik V. & Timmins, Christopher & Yu, Shouyue, 2009. "Connecting lagging and leading regions : the role of labor mobility," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4843, The World Bank.
- Bolduc, Denis & Fortin, Bernard & Fournier, Marc-Andre, 1996. "The Effect of Incentive Policies on the Practice Location of Doctors: A Multinomial Probit Analysis," Journal of Labor Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 14(4), pages 703-732, October.
- Ham, John C. & Li, Xianghong & Reagan, Patricia B., 2011. "Matching and semi-parametric IV estimation, a distance-based measure of migration, and the wages of young men," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 161(2), pages 208-227, April.
- Jacopo Mazza, 2012. "Does Risk Matter? A Semi-parametric Model for Educational Choices in the Presence of Uncertainty," The School of Economics Discussion Paper Series 1225, Economics, The University of Manchester.
- Haapanen, Mika, 2002. "Variation of migration behaviour in population," ERSA conference papers ersa02p283, European Regional Science Association.
- Haapanen, Mika, 2000. "Impact Of Expected Earnings On Interregional Migration Decisions In Finland," ERSA conference papers ersa00p269, European Regional Science Association.
- Kettunen, Juha, 2002. "Labour mobility of unemployed workers," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 32(3), pages 359-380, May.
- Patrick Bayer & Shakeeb Khan & Christopher Timmins, 2008. "Nonparametric Identification and Estimation in a Generalized Roy Model," NBER Working Papers 13949, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Krieg, Randall G., 1997. "Occupational change, employer change, internal migration, and earnings," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 27(1), pages 1-15, February.
- Tuomo Suhonen & Jaakko Pehkonen & Hannu Tervo, 2011. "Spatial variation in the development of the return to university education in Finland, 1970-2004," ERSA conference papers ersa10p1351, European Regional Science Association.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ier:iecrev:v:28:y:1987:i:2:p:429-43. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/deupaus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.