The Nature of Equilibrium in a Location Model
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Phillips, P. C. B., 1984.
"The exact distribution of exogenous variable coefficient estimators,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 26(3), pages 387-398, December.
- Peter C.B. Phillips, 1983. "The Exact Distribution of Exogenous Variable Coefficient Estimators," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 681, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Phillips, P.C.B., 1983.
"Exact small sample theory in the simultaneous equations model,"
Handbook of Econometrics,in: Z. Griliches† & M. D. Intriligator (ed.), Handbook of Econometrics, edition 1, volume 1, chapter 8, pages 449-516
- Peter C.B. Phillips, 1982. "Exact Small Sample Theory in the Simultaneous Equations Model," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 621, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Matías Núñez & Marco Scarsini, 2016. "Competing over a finite number of locations," Economic Theory Bulletin, Springer;Society for the Advancement of Economic Theory (SAET), vol. 4(2), pages 125-136, October.
- Egger, Hartmut & Egger, Peter, 2007.
"Outsourcing and trade in a spatial world,"
Journal of Urban Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 62(3), pages 441-470, November.
- Hartmut Egger & Peter Egger, 2004. "Outsourcing and Trade in a Spatial World," CESifo Working Paper Series 1349, CESifo Group Munich.
- Hartmut Egger & Peter Egger, 2004. "Outsourcing and Trade in a Spatial World," DEGIT Conference Papers c009_025, DEGIT, Dynamics, Economic Growth, and International Trade.
- Xefteris, Dimitrios, 2015. "Symmetric zero-sum games with only asymmetric equilibria," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 89(C), pages 122-125.
- Nikolas Tsakas & Dimitrios Xefteris, 2017. "Electoral Competition with Third Party Entry in the Lab," University of Cyprus Working Papers in Economics 09-2017, University of Cyprus Department of Economics.
- Steffen Huck & Wieland M¸ller, 2002.
"The East End, the West End, and King's Cross: on Clustering in the Four-Player Hotelling Game,"
Western Economic Association International, vol. 40(2), pages 231-240, April.
- Steffen Huck & Wieland Müller & Nicolaas J. Vriend, 2000. "The East End, the West End, and King's Cross: On Clustering in the Four-Player Hotelling Game," Working Papers 409, Queen Mary University of London, School of Economics and Finance.
- Huck, S. & Müller, W. & Vriend, N.J., 2002. "The East End, the West End and King's Cross : On clustering in the four-player Hotelling game," Other publications TiSEM 1e3e12cd-ae62-49dc-8f43-1, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Huck, Steffen & Müller, Wieland & Vriend, Nicolaas J., 2000. "The East End, the West End, and King's Cross: On clustering in the four-player hotelling game," SFB 373 Discussion Papers 2000,24, Humboldt University of Berlin, Interdisciplinary Research Project 373: Quantification and Simulation of Economic Processes.
- Ottaviani, Marco & Sorensen, Peter Norman, 2006.
"The strategy of professional forecasting,"
Journal of Financial Economics,
Elsevier, pages 441-466.
- Marco Ottaviani & Peter Norman Sorensen, 2001. "The Strategy of Professional Forecasting," Discussion Papers 01-09, University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics.
- Marco Ottaviani & Peter Norman Sørensen, 2004. "The Strategy of Professional Forecasting," FRU Working Papers 2004/05, University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics. Finance Research Unit.
- Hummel, Patrick, 2010. "On the nature of equilibria in a Downsian model with candidate valence," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 70(2), pages 425-445, November.
- Kieron Meagher & Arghya Ghosh, 2004. "Political Economy of Infrastructure Investment: A Spatial Approach," Econometric Society 2004 North American Summer Meetings 561, Econometric Society.
- Andrea Mangani & Paolo Patelli, 2002. "The Max-Min Principle of Product Differentiation: An Experimental Analysis," LEM Papers Series 2002/05, Laboratory of Economics and Management (LEM), Sant'Anna School of Advanced Studies, Pisa, Italy.
- Toshihiro Matsumura & Noriaki Matsushima, 2009. "Cost differentials and mixed strategy equilibria in a Hotelling model," The Annals of Regional Science, Springer;Western Regional Science Association, vol. 43(1), pages 215-234, March.
- Dimitrios Xefteris, 2014. "Mixed equilibriums in a three-candidate spatial model with candidate valence," Public Choice, Springer, vol. 158(1), pages 101-120, January.
- Braid, Ralph M., 2006. "The equilibrium locations of three stores with different selections of differentiated products," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 93(1), pages 31-36, October.
- Gaëtan Fournier & Marco Scarsini, 2014.
"Hotelling Games on Networks: Efficiency of Equilibria,"
Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers)
- Gaëtan Fournier & Marco Scarsini, 2014. "Hotelling Games on Networks: Efficiency of Equilibria," Documents de travail du Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne 14033, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1), Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne.
- Xefteris, Dimitrios, 2014. "Mixed equilibria in runoff elections," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 87(C), pages 619-623.
- David Soberman, 2005. "Questioning Conventional Wisdom About Competition in Differentiated Markets," Quantitative Marketing and Economics (QME), Springer, vol. 3(1), pages 41-70, January.
- Christian Ewerhart, 2014. "Mixed equilibrium in a pure location game: the case of n ≥ 4 firms," ECON - Working Papers 168, Department of Economics - University of Zurich.
- Marinovic, IvÃ¡n & Ottaviani, Marco & Sorensen, Peter, 2013. "Forecastersâ€™ Objectives and Strategies," Handbook of Economic Forecasting, Elsevier.
- Dimitrios Xefteris, 2016. "Candidate valence in a spatial model with entry," University of Cyprus Working Papers in Economics 05-2016, University of Cyprus Department of Economics.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ier:iecrev:v:27:y:1986:i:1:p:223-37. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/deupaus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .