Sectoral Trading Arrangements
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Naoto Kunitomo, 1981. "On A Third Order Optimum Property of The LIML Estimator When the Sample Size is Large," Discussion Papers 502, Northwestern University, Center for Mathematical Studies in Economics and Management Science.
- Fuller, Wayne A, 1977. "Some Properties of a Modification of the Limited Information Estimator," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 45(4), pages 939-953, May.
- Wegge, Leon L, 1971. "The Finite Sampling Distribution of Least Squares Estimators with Stochastic Regressors," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 39(2), pages 241-251, March.
- P. C. B. Phillips, 1980. "Finite Sample Theory and the Distributions of Alternative Estimators of the Marginal Propensity to Consume," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 47(1), pages 183-224.
- Kelejian, Harry H, 1974. "Random Parameters in a Simultaneous Equation Framework: Identification and Estimation," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 42(3), pages 517-527, May.
- Mariano, Roberto S, 1977. "Finite Sample Properties of Instrumental Variable Estimators of Structural Coefficients," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 45(2), pages 487-496, March.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ier:iecrev:v:25:y:1984:i:3:p:671-85. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/deupaus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.