Profit, Output Supply, and Input Demand Functions for Multiproduct Firms: The Case of Australian Agriculture
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kingwell, Ross S., 1994. "Effects of Tactical Responses and Risk Aversion on Farm Wheat Supply," Review of Marketing and Agricultural Economics, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 62(01), April.
- Xiaodong Du & David A. Hennessy & William M. Edwards, 2007.
"Determinants of Iowa Cropland Cash Rental Rates: Testing Ricardian Rent Theory,"
Center for Agricultural and Rural Development (CARD) Publications
07-wp454, Center for Agricultural and Rural Development (CARD) at Iowa State University.
- Du, Xiaodong & Hennessy, David A. & Edwards, William M., 2008. "Determinants of Iowa Cropland Cash Rental Rates: Testing Ricardian Rent Theory," 2008 Annual Meeting, July 27-29, 2008, Orlando, Florida 6355, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Wei Tian & Miaojie Yu, 2014. "Special Issue: Issues in Asia. Guest Editor: Laixun Zhao," Review of Development Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 18(2), pages 231-253, May.
- Agbola, Frank W., 2005. "Optimal intertemporal investment in Australian agriculture: An empirical investigation," Agricultural Economics Review, Greek Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 6(2), August.
- Blum, Bernardo S., 2008. "Trade, technology, and the rise of the service sector: The effects on US wage inequality," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 74(2), pages 441-458, March.
- Jaouad, Mohamed, 1994. "An agricultural policy and trade model for Morocco," ISU General Staff Papers 1994010108000011483, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Yougesh Khatri & Colin Thirtle, 1996. "Supply And Demand Functions For Uk Agriculture: Biases Of Technical Change And The Returns To Public R&D," Journal of Agricultural Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 47(1-4), pages 338-354.
- Ulimwengu, John M. & Ramadan, Racha, 2009. "How does food price increase affect Ugandan households?: An augmented multimarket approach," IFPRI discussion papers 884, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Buetre, Benjamin L. & Ahmadi-Esfahani, Fredoun Z., 1993. "Estimation of Factor Demand and Substitution in the Australian Pig Industry: A Dual Approach," Review of Marketing and Agricultural Economics, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 61(02), August.
- Nguyen, Duong T.M. & McLaren, Keith Robert & Zhao, Xueyan, 2008. "Multi-Output Broadacre Agricultural Production: Estimating A Cost Function Using Quasi-Micro Farm Level Data From Australia," 2008 Conference (52nd), February 5-8, 2008, Canberra, Australia 6009, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society.
- Kieran McQuinn, 2005. "Dynamic Factor Demands in a Changing Economy - An Irish Application," The Economic and Social Review, Economic and Social Studies, vol. 36(2), pages 109-126.
- Eswaramoorthy, K., 1991. "U.S. livestock production and factor demand: a multiproduct dynamic dual approach," ISU General Staff Papers 1991010108000010523, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Molua, Ernest L., 2005. "The economics of tropical agroforestry systems: the case of agroforestry farms in Cameroon," Forest Policy and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 7(2), pages 199-211, February.
- Lawrence, Denis & Zeitsch, John, 1990. "A Disaggregated Model of Agricultural Production Response," 1990 Conference (34th), February 13-15, 1990, Brisbane, Australia 145198, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society.
- Adams, Philip D., 1988. "Some Comparisons of Recent Estimates of Agricultural Supply Elasticities for the Australian Economy," Review of Marketing and Agricultural Economics, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 56(03), December.
- Mateus De Carvalho Reis Neves & Mateus De Carvalho Reis Neves & Felipe De Figueiredo Silva & Carlos Otávio Freitas & Marcelo José Braga, 2018. "The Shadow Price Of Cooperative Membership On Agriculture In The Brazilian South And Southeast Regions," Anais do XLIV Encontro Nacional de Economia [Proceedings of the 44th Brazilian Economics Meeting] 191, ANPEC - AssociaÃ§Ã£o Nacional dos Centros de PÃ³s-GraduaÃ§Ã£o em Economia [Brazilian Association of Graduate Programs in Economics].
- Lawrence, Denis, 1988. "Recent Developments in Applying Duality Theory," Review of Marketing and Agricultural Economics, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 56(03), December.
- Goddard, E. W. & Akiyama, Takamasa, 1989. "United States Demand for Coffee Imports," Agricultural Economics of Agricultural Economists, International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 3(2), May.
- Coelli, Tim J., 1991. "Productivity Growth in Western Australia," 1992 Conference (36th), February 10-13, 1992, Canberra, Australia 146431, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society.
- Templeton, Deborah J. & Griffith, Garry R. & Piggott, Roley R. & O'Donnell, Christopher J., 2004. "Measuring the Impact of Staple Strength-Enhancing Technologies on Australian Wool Producer Profits: A Duality-Based Approach," Working Papers 12922, University of New England, School of Economics.
- Lee, Lung-Fei & Pitt, Mark M., 1984. "Microeconometric Models of Consumer and Producer Demand with Limited Dependent Variables," Bulletins 7495, University of Minnesota, Economic Development Center.
- Aradhyula, Satheesh Venkata, 1989. "Policy structure, output supply and input demand for US crops," ISU General Staff Papers 198901010800009909, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ier:iecrev:v:24:y:1983:i:2:p:323-39. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/deupaus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.