Some New Results on the Dynamics of the Generalized Tobin Model
No abstract is available for this item.
Volume (Year): 22 (1981)
Issue (Month): 3 (October)
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: 160 McNeil Building, 3718 Locust Walk, Philadelphia, PA 19104-6297|
Phone: (215) 898-8487
Fax: (215) 573-2057
Web page: http://www.econ.upenn.edu/ier
More information through EDIRC
|Order Information:|| Web: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/subs.asp?ref=0020-6598 Email: |
- Slobodyan, Sergey, 2007.
"Indeterminacy and stability in a modified Romer model,"
Journal of Macroeconomics,
Elsevier, vol. 29(1), pages 169-177, March.
- Sergey Slobodyan, 2002. "Indeterminacy and Stability in a Modified Romer Model," CERGE-EI Working Papers wp205, The Center for Economic Research and Graduate Education - Economics Institute, Prague.
- Kind, Christoph, 1999. "Remarks on the economic interpretation of Hopf bifurcations," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 62(2), pages 147-154, February.
- Dohtani, Akitaka, 2010. "A growth-cycle model of Solow-Swan type, I," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 76(2), pages 428-444, November.
- Yoshida, Hiroyuki, 1999. "Harrod's Knife-Edge Reconsidered: An Application of the Hopf Bifurcation Theorem and Numerical Simulations," Journal of Macroeconomics, Elsevier, vol. 21(3), pages 537-562, July.
- Luis Alberto Alonso González & Alfonso Palacio Vera, 1999. "Monetary policy, Taylor´s rule and endogenous fluctuations," Documentos de trabajo de la Facultad de Ciencias Económicas y Empresariales 99-19, Universidad Complutense de Madrid, Facultad de Ciencias Económicas y Empresariales.
- Jha, Sailesh K. & Wang, Ping & Yip, Chong K., 2002. "Dynamics in a transactions-based monetary growth model," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 26(4), pages 611-635, April.
- Sailesh K. Jha & Ping Wang & Chong K.Yip, 2000. "Dynamics in a Transactions-Based Monetary Growth Model," Vanderbilt University Department of Economics Working Papers 0005, Vanderbilt University Department of Economics.
- Flaschel, Peter & Sethi, Rajiv, 1996. "Classical dynamics in a general model of the Keynes-Wicksell type," Structural Change and Economic Dynamics, Elsevier, vol. 7(4), pages 401-428, December.
- Umberto Neri & Beatrice Venturi, 2007. "Stability and bifurcations in IS-LM economic models," International Review of Economics, Springer;Happiness Economics and Interpersonal Relations (HEIRS), vol. 54(1), pages 53-65, March.
- Guo, Jang-Ting & Lansing, Kevin J., 2002. "Fiscal Policy, Increasing Returns, And Endogenous Fluctuations," Macroeconomic Dynamics, Cambridge University Press, vol. 6(05), pages 633-664, November.
- Jang-Ting Guo & Kevin Lansing, 1999. "Fiscal policy, increasing returns, and endogenous fluctuations," Working Papers in Applied Economic Theory 99-08, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco.
- Flaschel, Peter, 2000. "Disequilibrium growth theory with insider-outsider effects," Structural Change and Economic Dynamics, Elsevier, vol. 11(3), pages 337-354, September.
- Carl Chiarella & Peter Flaschel & Willi Semmler, 2003. "Real-Financial Interaction: Implications of Budget Equations and Capital Accumulation," Working Paper Series 127, Finance Discipline Group, UTS Business School, University of Technology, Sydney.
- Datta, Soumya, 2013. "Robustness and Stability of Limit Cycles in a Class of Planar Dynamical Systems," MPRA Paper 50814, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Toichiro Asada, 1991. "On a mixed competitive-monopolistic macrodynamic model in a monetary economy," Journal of Economics, Springer, vol. 54(1), pages 33-53, February.
- Peter Flaschel, 2001. "Viability and Corridor Stability in Keynesian Supply-Driven Growth," Metroeconomica, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 52(1), pages 26-48, 02.
- Greg Hannsgen, 2006. "Gibson's Paradox II," Economics Working Paper Archive wp_448, Levy Economics Institute.
- Toichiro Asada, 1995. "Kaldorian dynamics in an open economy," Journal of Economics, Springer, vol. 62(3), pages 239-269, October.
- Peter Flaschel, 1999. "On the dominance of the Keynesian regime in disequilibrium growth theory: A note," Journal of Economics, Springer, vol. 70(1), pages 79-89, February.
- Carl Chiarella & Peter Flaschel & Reiner Franke & Willi Semmler, 2003. "Output and the Term Structure of Interest Rates: Ways Out of th Jump-Variable Conundrum," Working Paper Series 125, Finance Discipline Group, UTS Business School, University of Technology, Sydney.
- Carl Chiarella & Peter Flaschel, 1999. "Towards Applied Disequilibrium Growth Theory: III Basic Partial Feedback Structures and Stability Issues," Working Paper Series 95, Finance Discipline Group, UTS Business School, University of Technology, Sydney.
- Frédéric Lordon, 1995. "Cycles et chaos dans un modèle hétérodoxe de croissance endogène," Revue Économique, Programme National Persée, vol. 46(6), pages 1405-1432.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ier:iecrev:v:22:y:1981:i:3:p:589-96. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing)or ()
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed