On the Prediction Efficiency of the Generalized Least Squares Model with an Estimated Variance Covariance Matrix
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Robert G. Chambers & Ramon E. Lopez, 1987. "Tax Policies and the Financially Constrained Farm Household," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 69(2), pages 369-377.
- Jorgensen, Steffen & Kort, Peter M., 1993.
"Optimal dynamic investment policies under concave-convex adjustment costs,"
Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control,
Elsevier, vol. 17(1-2), pages 153-180.
- Jørgensen, S. & Kort, P.M., 1990. "Optimal dynamic investment policies under concave-convex adjustment costs," Research Memorandum FEW 421, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Kort, P.M. & Jorgensen, S., 1993. "Optimal dynamic investment policies under concave-convex adjustment costs," Other publications TiSEM ae6c140b-39b8-4451-8798-f, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Buffie, Edward F, 1991. "Credit Rationing and Capital Accumulation," Economica, London School of Economics and Political Science, vol. 58(231), pages 299-316, August.
- Russell Davidson & Richard Harris, 1981. "Non-Convexities in Continuous Time Investment Theory," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 48(2), pages 235-253.
- Schworm, William E, 1980. "Financial Constraints and Capital Accumulation," International Economic Review, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 21(3), pages 643-660, October.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ier:iecrev:v:20:y:1979:i:3:p:693-705. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/deupaus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.