The Stability of Equilibrium
No abstract is available for this item.
Volume (Year): 20 (1979)
Issue (Month): 3 (October)
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: |
Phone: (215) 898-8487
Fax: (215) 573-2057
Web page: http://www.econ.upenn.edu/ierEmail:
More information through EDIRC
|Order Information:|| Web: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/subs.asp?ref=0020-6598 Email: |
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Burmeister, Edwin & Long, Ngo Van, 1977. "On Some Unresolved Questions in Capital Theory: An Application of Samuelson's Correspondence Principle," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, MIT Press, vol. 91(2), pages 289-314, May.
- Brock, William A. & Scheinkman, JoseA., 1976.
"Global asymptotic stability of optimal control systems with applications to the theory of economic growth,"
Journal of Economic Theory,
Elsevier, vol. 12(1), pages 164-190, February.
- William A. Brock & Jose A. Scheinkman, 1974. "Global Asymptotic Stability of Optimal Control Systems with Applications to the Theory of Economic Growth," Discussion Papers 85, Northwestern University, Center for Mathematical Studies in Economics and Management Science.
- Burmeister, Edwin & Hammond, P J, 1977. "Maximin Paths of Heterogeneous Capital Accumulation and the Instability of Paradoxical Steady States," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 45(4), pages 853-70, May.
- Benveniste, L. M. & Scheinkman, J. A., 1982. "Duality theory for dynamic optimization models of economics: The continuous time case," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 27(1), pages 1-19, June.
- Cass, David & Shell, Karl, 1976. "The structure and stability of competitive dynamical systems," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 12(1), pages 31-70, February.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ier:iecrev:v:20:y:1979:i:3:p:577-97. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing)or ()
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.