The Stability of Equilibrium
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Volume (Year): 20 (1979)
Issue (Month): 3 (October)
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: 160 McNeil Building, 3718 Locust Walk, Philadelphia, PA 19104-6297|
Phone: (215) 898-8487
Fax: (215) 573-2057
Web page: http://www.econ.upenn.edu/ier
More information through EDIRC
|Order Information:|| Web: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/subs.asp?ref=0020-6598 Email: |
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Cass, David & Shell, Karl, 1976. "The structure and stability of competitive dynamical systems," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 12(1), pages 31-70, February.
- Edwin Burmeister & Ngo Van Long, 1977. "On Some Unresolved Questions in Capital Theory: An Application of Samuelson's Correspondence Principle," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 91(2), pages 289-314.
- Brock, William A. & Scheinkman, JoseA., 1976.
"Global asymptotic stability of optimal control systems with applications to the theory of economic growth,"
Journal of Economic Theory,
Elsevier, vol. 12(1), pages 164-190, February.
- William A. Brock & Jose A. Scheinkman, 1974. "Global Asymptotic Stability of Optimal Control Systems with Applications to the Theory of Economic Growth," Discussion Papers 85, Northwestern University, Center for Mathematical Studies in Economics and Management Science.
- Burmeister, Edwin & Hammond, P J, 1977. "Maximin Paths of Heterogeneous Capital Accumulation and the Instability of Paradoxical Steady States," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 45(4), pages 853-870, May.
- Benveniste, L. M. & Scheinkman, J. A., 1982. "Duality theory for dynamic optimization models of economics: The continuous time case," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 27(1), pages 1-19, June.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ier:iecrev:v:20:y:1979:i:3:p:577-97. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing)or ()
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.