A Habit Forming Optimal Growth Model
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Tapan Mitra & Kazuo Nishimura, 2005.
"Intertemporal Complementarity And Optimality: A Study Of A Two-Dimensional Dynamical System,"
International Economic Review,
Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 46(1), pages 93-131, February.
- Mitra, Tapan & Nishimura, Kazuo, 2002. "Intertemporal Complementarity and Optimality: A Study of a Two-Dimensional Dynamical System," Working Papers 02-06, Cornell University, Center for Analytic Economics.
- Kazuo Nishimura & Tapan Mitra, 2004. "Intertemporal Complementarity and Optimality: A Study of a Two-Dimensional Dynamical System," Econometric Society 2004 Far Eastern Meetings 543, Econometric Society.
- Jonathan Guryan & Melissa S. Kearney, 2010. "Is Lottery Gambling Addictive?," American Economic Journal: Economic Policy, American Economic Association, vol. 2(3), pages 90-110, August.
- Ulrich Brandt-Pollmann & Ralph Winkler & Sebastian Sager & Ulf Moslener & Johannes Schlöder, 2008.
"Numerical Solution of Optimal Control Problems with Constant Control Delays,"
Springer;Society for Computational Economics, vol. 31(2), pages 181-206, March.
- Ulrich Brandt-Pollmann & Ralph Winkler & Sebastian Sager & Ulf Moslener & Johannes P. Schlöder, 2006. "Numerical solution of optimal control problems with constant control delays," CER-ETH Economics working paper series 06/59, CER-ETH - Center of Economic Research (CER-ETH) at ETH Zurich.
- ÖZGÜR, Onur & BISIN, Alberto, 2011.
"Dynamic Linear Economies with Social Interactions,"
Cahiers de recherche
04-2011, Centre interuniversitaire de recherche en économie quantitative, CIREQ.
- Onur Ozgur & Alberto Bisin, 2011. "Dynamic linear economies with social interactions," Levine's Working Paper Archive 786969000000000036, David K. Levine.
- ÖZGÜR, Onur & BISIN, Alberto, 2011. "Dynamic linear economies with social interactions," Cahiers de recherche 2011-03, Universite de Montreal, Departement de sciences economiques.
- Junmin Wan, 2005. "Rational Addiction with Optimal Inventories: Theory and Evidence from Cigarette Purchases in Japan," ISER Discussion Paper 0641, Institute of Social and Economic Research, Osaka University.
- Rosenblatt-Wisch, Rina, 2008.
"Loss aversion in aggregate macroeconomic time series,"
European Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 52(7), pages 1140-1159, October.
- Rina Rosenblatt-Wisch, 2007. "Loss Aversion in Aggregate Macroeconomic Time Series," Working Papers 2007-06, Swiss National Bank.
- Foellmi, Reto & Rosenblatt-Wisch, Rina & Schenk-Hoppé, Klaus Reiner, 2011.
"Consumption paths under prospect utility in an optimal growth model,"
Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control,
Elsevier, vol. 35(3), pages 273-281, March.
- Reto FOELLMI & Rina ROSENBLATT-WISCH & Klaus REINER SCHENK-HOPPE, "undated". "Consumption Paths under Prospect Utility in an Optimal Growth Model," Swiss Finance Institute Research Paper Series 10-38, Swiss Finance Institute.
- Reto Foellmi & Rina Rosenblatt-Wisch & Klaus Reiner Schenk-Hoppé, 2010. "Consumption Paths under Prospect Utility in an Optimal Growth Model," Diskussionsschriften dp1010, Universitaet Bern, Departement Volkswirtschaft.
- repec:ebl:ecbull:v:4:y:2002:i:5:p:1-5 is not listed on IDEAS
- Sen, Bisakha & Agarwal, Rajshree & Hofler, Richard, 2002. "Teenage Indulgence in Cigarettes, Alcohol and Marijuana: Evidence of a "Gateway" Effect," Working Papers 02-0103, University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign, College of Business.
- Srijit Mishra, 2007. "Strategic Interdependence and Passive Smoking," Working Papers id:1097, eSocialSciences.
- Dragone, Davide, 2009. "A rational eating model of binges, diets and obesity," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 28(4), pages 799-804, July.
- Joao Ricardo Faria, 2002. "Growth and labor supply in the presence of habit formation in consumption," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 4(5), pages 1-5.
- Carey, Catherine, 2008. "Modeling collecting behavior: The role of set completion," Journal of Economic Psychology, Elsevier, vol. 29(3), pages 336-347, June.
- Drugeon, Jean-Pierre & Wigniolle, Bertrand, 2007.
"On time preference, rational addiction and utility satiation,"
Journal of Mathematical Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 43(3-4), pages 249-286, April.
- Jean-Pierre Drugeon & Bertrand Wigniolle, 2007. "On time preference, rational addiction and utility satiation," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-00185280, HAL.
- Jonathan Guryan & Melissa S. Kearney, 2005. "Lucky Stores, Gambling, and Addiction: Empirical Evidence from State Lottery Sales," NBER Working Papers 11287, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Chen Zhen & Michael K. Wohlgenant, 2006. "Meat Demand under Rational Habit Persistence," Canadian Journal of Agricultural Economics/Revue canadienne d'agroeconomie, Canadian Agricultural Economics Society/Societe canadienne d'agroeconomie, vol. 54(4), pages 477-495, December.
- James M. Nason, 1991. "The permanent income hypothesis when the bliss point is stochastic," Discussion Paper / Institute for Empirical Macroeconomics 46, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.
- Azariadis, Costas, 1996.
"The Economics of Poverty Traps: Part One: Complete Markets,"
Journal of Economic Growth,
Springer, vol. 1(4), pages 449-496, December.
- Costas Azariadis, 1996. "The Economics of Poverty Traps Part One: Complete Markets," Working Papers 9606, Centro de Investigacion Economica, ITAM.
- Pagano, Patrizio, 2004. "Habit persistence and the marginal propensity to consume in Japan," Journal of the Japanese and International Economies, Elsevier, vol. 18(3), pages 316-329, September.
- Champarnaud, Luc & Michel, Philippe, 2000. "Biens culturels, transmission de culture et croissance," L'Actualité Economique, Société Canadienne de Science Economique, vol. 76(4), pages 501-520, décembre.
- João Ricardo Faria & Gonçalo Monteiro, "undated". "The Tenure Game: Building Up Academic Habits," Discussion Papers 05/32, Department of Economics, University of York.
- Goncalo Monteiro & Stephen Turnovsky, 2013. "Anticipated Consumption and its Impact on Capital Accumulation and Growth: 'Forward-Looking' vs. 'Backward-Looking' Consumption Reference," CESifo Working Paper Series 4536, CESifo Group Munich.
- João Ricardo Faria & Gonçalo Monteiro, 2008. "The Tenure Game: Building Up Academic Habits," The Japanese Economic Review, Japanese Economic Association, vol. 59(3), pages 370-380.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ier:iecrev:v:19:y:1978:i:3:p:585-609. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/deupaus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.