Samuelson, Population and Intergenerational Transfers
No abstract is available for this item.
Volume (Year): 19 (1978)
Issue (Month): 1 (February)
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: 160 McNeil Building, 3718 Locust Walk, Philadelphia, PA 19104-6297|
Phone: (215) 898-8487
Fax: (215) 573-2057
Web page: http://www.econ.upenn.edu/ier
More information through EDIRC
|Order Information:|| Web: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/subs.asp?ref=0020-6598 Email: |
- d'Albis, Hippolyte & Augeraud-Véron, Emmanuelle, 2009.
"Continuous-Time Overlapping Generations Models,"
TSE Working Papers
09-047, Toulouse School of Economics (TSE).
- Hippolyte D'Albis & Emmanuelle Augeraud-Véron, 2011. "Continuous-Time Overlapping Generations Models," Post-Print hal-00424799, HAL.
- D'ALBIS Hippolyte & AUGERAUD-VÃ‰RON Emmanuelle, 2009. "Continuous-Time Overlapping Generations Models," LERNA Working Papers 09.15.291, LERNA, University of Toulouse.
- d'Albis, Hippolyte, 2007. "Demographic structure and capital accumulation," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 132(1), pages 411-434, January.
- Hippolyte D'Albis, 2007. "Demographic structure and capital accumulation," Post-Print hal-00630200, HAL.
- Antoine Bommier & Ronald D. Lee, 2003. "Overlapping generations models with realistic demography," Journal of Population Economics, Springer;European Society for Population Economics, vol. 16(1), pages 135-160, 02.
- Augusztinovics, Maria, 2000. "The dynamics of retirement saving -- theory and reality," Structural Change and Economic Dynamics, Elsevier, vol. 11(1-2), pages 111-128, July.
- Lau, Sau-Him Paul, 2014. "Fertility and mortality changes in an overlapping-generations model with realistic demography," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 38(C), pages 512-521.
- Ronald Lee, 2016. "Macroeconomics, Aging and Growth," NBER Working Papers 22310, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Ronald Lee & Andrew Mason, 2011. "Theorectical aspects of National Transfer Accounts," Chapters,in: Population Aging and the Generational Economy, chapter 2 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Luciano Fanti & Mimmo Iannelli & Piero Manfredi, 2010. "Endogenous Age Structure in Descriptive Macroeconomic Growth Models: A General Framework and Some Steady State Analysis," Chapters,in: Institutional and Social Dynamics of Growth and Distribution, chapter 9 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Simonovits, András, 1995. "Az együtt élő korosztályok modellcsaládja
[The family of overlapping cohorts models]," Közgazdasági Szemle (Economic Review - monthly of the Hungarian Academy of Sciences), Közgazdasági Szemle Alapítvány (Economic Review Foundation), vol. 0(4), pages 358-386.
- Luciano Fanti & Mimmo Iannelli & Piero Manfredi, 2013. "Neoclassical growth with endogenous age distribution. Poverty vs low-fertility traps as steady states of demographic transitions," Journal of Population Economics, Springer;European Society for Population Economics, vol. 26(4), pages 1457-1484, October.
- van Dalen, Hendrik P., 1996. "Pitfalls in the economic analysis of aging," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 18(2), pages 157-184, April.
- Simonovits A., 1996. "Three economic applications of Chebyshev's algebraic inequality," Mathematical Social Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 31(1), pages 62-62, February.
- Simonovits, Andras, 1995. "Three economic applications of Chebyshev's algebraic inequality," Mathematical Social Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 30(3), pages 207-220, December.
- Stelter, Robert, 2016. "Over-aging — Are present-day human populations too old?," Mathematical Social Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 82(C), pages 116-143.
- d'Albis, Hippolyte & Augeraud-Véron, Emmanuelle & Schubert, Katheline, 2010. "Demographic-economic equilibria when the age at motherhood is endogenous," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 46(6), pages 1211-1221, November.
- Hippolyte D'Albis & Emmanuelle Augeraud-Véron & Katheline Schubert, 2010. "Demographic-economic equilibria when the age at motherhood is endogenous," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-00547274, HAL.
- Nick Parr & Ross Guest, 2014. "A method for socially evaluating the effects of long-run demographic paths on living standards," Demographic Research, Max Planck Institute for Demographic Research, Rostock, Germany, vol. 31(11), pages 275-318, July.
- repec:vul:omefvu:v:8:y:2017:i:1:id:216 is not listed on IDEAS
- Andrew Mason, 1988. "The replacement effect and comparisons of per capita income across countries: A short note," Demography, Springer;Population Association of America (PAA), vol. 25(1), pages 141-144, February.
- Piero Manfredi & Luciano Fanti, 2004. "Age distribution and age heterogeneities in economic profiles as sources of conflict between efficiency and equity in the Solow-Stiglitz framework," Discussion Papers 2004/37, Dipartimento di Economia e Management (DEM), University of Pisa, Pisa, Italy.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ier:iecrev:v:19:y:1978:i:1:p:241-46. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing)or ()
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed