Variable Returns to Scale in General Equilibrium Theory: A Comment
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Andreas Pfingsten & Reiner Wolff, 2009. "Factor Supply Changes in Small Open Economies: Rybczynski Derivatives under Increasing Marginal Costs," Finnish Economic Papers, Finnish Economic Association, vol. 22(1), pages 9-20, Spring.
- Choi, Jai-Young & Yu, Eden S. H. & Jin, Jang C., 2002. "Technical progress, urban unemployment, outputs, and welfare under variable returns to scale," International Review of Economics & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 11(4), pages 411-425.
- J. Peter Neary, 1989. "Subsidios a las exportaciones y bienestar nacional," Estudios Económicos, El Colegio de México, Centro de Estudios Económicos, vol. 4(2), pages 135-156.
- Jai-Young Choi, 1999. "Factor Growth, Urban Unemployment and Welfare Under Variable Returns to Scale," International Economic Journal, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 13(4), pages 17-34.
- Shigemi Yabuuchi, 1996. "Urban Unemployment And Development Policy: The Introduction Of An," Economics and Politics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 8(3), pages 241-249, November.
- Lovely, Mary E., 1997. "Playing by the new subsidy rules: capital subsidies as substitutes for sectoral subsidies," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 43(3-4), pages 463-482, November.
- Sgro, Pasquale M., 1983. "A Selective Review of Developments in International Trade Theory: Commercial Policy and Free Trade," Review of Marketing and Agricultural Economics, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 51(01), April.
- Denis Delgay-Troïse, 1993. "Distorsions sur les marchés des facteurs et évolution des spécialisations internationales," Revue Économique, Programme National Persée, vol. 44(1), pages 51-70.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ier:iecrev:v:15:y:1974:i:1:p:225-35. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/deupaus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.