Qualitative Application of a Result in Control Theory to Problems of Economic Growth
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Hurwicz, Leonid & Radner, Roy & Reiter, Stanley, 1975.
"A Stochastic Decentralized Resource Allocation Process: Part I,"
Econometric Society, vol. 43(2), pages 187-221, March.
- Hurwicz, Leonid & Radner, Roy & Reiter, Stanley, 1975. "A Stochastic Decentralized Resource Allocation Process: Part II," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 43(3), pages 363-393, May.
- Hurwicz, Leonid & Reiter, Stanley, 1973.
"On the Boundedness of the Feasible Set Without Convexity Assumptions,"
International Economic Review,
Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 14(3), pages 580-586, October.
- Leonid Hurwicz & Stanley Reiter, 1972. "On the Boundedness of the Feasible Set Without Convexity Assumptions," Discussion Papers 2, Northwestern University, Center for Mathematical Studies in Economics and Management Science.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Leung, Siu Fai, 2007. "The existence, uniqueness, and optimality of the terminal wealth depletion time in life-cycle models of saving under uncertain lifetime and borrowing constraint," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 134(1), pages 470-493, May.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ier:iecrev:v:12:y:1971:i:2:p:209-26. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/deupaus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .