State and Local Governments and Their Budget Constraint
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Carlos A. Vegh y Guillermo Vuletin, 2016.
"Unsticking the flypaper effect using distortionary taxation,"
Departamento de Economía, Facultad de Ciencias Económicas, Universidad Nacional de La Plata, vol. 62, pages 185-237, January-D.
- Carlos A. Vegh & Guillermo Vuletin, 2016. "Unsticking the Flypaper Effect Using Distortionary Taxation," NBER Working Papers 22304, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Agnieszka Kopańska, 2016. "Partial decentralization and its influence on local governments’ spending policy. An analysis of spending for teachers and other resources needed for schools," Working Papers 2016-38, Faculty of Economic Sciences, University of Warsaw.
- Failde, Maria Alicia, 1996. "Rural and urban fiscal patterns," ISU General Staff Papers 1996010108000017633, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Zou, Heng-fu, 1996.
"Taxes, Federal Grants, Local Public Spending, and Growth,"
Journal of Urban Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 39(3), pages 303-317, May.
- Heng-fu Zou, 1994. "Taxes, Federal Grants, Local Public Spending, and Growth," CEMA Working Papers 78, China Economics and Management Academy, Central University of Finance and Economics.
- Swan, Neil, 1974. "Un modèle de dépenses provinciales," L'Actualité Economique, Société Canadienne de Science Economique, vol. 50(1), pages 27-46, janvier.
- Rolf Aaberge & Audun Langørgen, 1997. "Fiscal and Spending Behavior of Local Governments: An Empirical Analysis Based on Norwegian Data," Discussion Papers 196, Statistics Norway, Research Department.
- Erika Ribeiro & Eduardo Almeida, 2015. "Are there evidences of race to the bottom and welfare migration in Brazilians municipalities?," ERSA conference papers ersa15p1433, European Regional Science Association.
- Henry, Mark S. & Lambert, Kathy, 1980. "The Impact Of New Industry On County Government Property Tax Revenue," Southern Journal of Agricultural Economics, Southern Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 12(01), July.
- Kulawik, Jacek, 0. "Fiscal federalism versus rural development," Problems of Agricultural Economics, Institute of Agricultural and Food Economics - National Research Institute (IAFE-NRI).
- Vegh, Carlos A. & Vuletin, Guillermo, 2015.
"Unsticking the flypaper effect in an uncertain world,"
Journal of Public Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 131(C), pages 142-155.
- Carlos A. Vegh & Guillermo Vuletin, 2015. "Unsticking the Flypaper Effect in an Uncertain World," NBER Working Papers 21436, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ier:iecrev:v:10:y:1969:i:2:p:163-82. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/deupaus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .