Welfare regimes and macroeconomic regime constellations: explaining the Scandinavian anomaly
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- James R. Markusen, 2004.
"Multinational Firms and the Theory of International Trade,"
MIT Press Books,
The MIT Press,
edition 1, volume 1, number 0262633078, July.
- Markusen, James R., 2002. "Multinational Firms and the Theory of International Trade," MPRA Paper 8380, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Hartmut Egger & Peter Egger, 2002. "How international outsourcing drives up Eastern European wages," Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv), Springer;Institut für Weltwirtschaft (Kiel Institute for the World Economy), vol. 138(1), pages 83-96, March.
- Onaran, Özlem & Stockhammer, Engelbert, 2006.
"The effect of FDI and foreign trade on wages in the Central and Eastern European Countries in the post-transition era: A sectoral analysis,"
Department of Economics Working Paper Series
1450, WU Vienna University of Economics and Business.
- Özlem Onaran & Engelbert Stockhammer, 2006. "The effect of FDI and foreign trade on wages in the Central and Eastern European Countries in the post-transition era: A sectoral analysis," Department of Economics Working Papers wuwp094, Vienna University of Economics and Business, Department of Economics.
- Wolfgang F. Stolper & Paul A. Samuelson, 1941. "Protection and Real Wages," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 9(1), pages 58-73.
- Peter Egger & Mario Larch & Michael Pfaffermayr, 2007. "Bilateral versus Multilateral Trade and Investment Liberalisation," The World Economy, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 30(4), pages 567-596, April.
- Egger, Peter & Larch, Mario & Pfaffermayr, Michael, 2007.
"On the welfare effects of trade and investment liberalization,"
European Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 51(3), pages 669-694, April.
- EGGER Peter & LARCH Mario & PFAFFERMAYR Michael, "undated". "On the Welfare Effects of Trade and Investment Liberalization," EcoMod2003 330700047, EcoMod.
- Adrian Wood, 2002. "Globalization and wage inequalities: A synthesis of three theories," Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv), Springer;Institut für Weltwirtschaft (Kiel Institute for the World Economy), vol. 138(1), pages 54-82, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jeffrey Overall, 2017. "Practice what you preach: the failure of the welfare state and the discovery of total equality through capitalism," International Journal of Public Policy, Inderscience Enterprises Ltd, vol. 13(1/2), pages 69-85.
More about this item
Keywordsmacroeconomic resilience; macroeconomic regime constellations; MERCs; welfare regime constellations; WERCs; structural vector autoregressions; SVARs; Scandinavia; Denmark; Finland; Sweden; Organisation for Economic Cooperation and Development; OECD; macroeconomic growth; stabilisation; stability; econometrics; public policy; governance.;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ids:ijpubp:v:5:y:2010:i:4:p:331-356. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Darren Simpson). General contact details of provider: http://www.inderscience.com/browse/index.php?journalID=97 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.