Internationalisation of the family business: a longitudinal perspective
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- J. Augusto Felício & Maria Purificación Galindo Villardón, 2015. "Family characteristics and governance of small and medium-sized family firms," Journal of Business Economics and Management, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 16(6), pages 1069-1084, December.
- Toledo, Arcelia & Hernández, José de la Paz & Griffin, Denis, 2010. "Incentives and the growth of Oaxacan subsistence businesses," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 63(6), pages 630-638, June.
- Desislava I. Yordanova, 2016. "Differences between Bulgarian Family and Non-family Businesses: A Multivariate Logit Approach," International Review of Management and Marketing, Econjournals, vol. 6(4), pages 779-789.
- repec:eee:jbrese:v:84:y:2018:i:c:p:301-311 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:spr:jglont:v:8:y:2018:i:1:d:10.1186_s40497-018-0104-8 is not listed on IDEAS
- Raúl Serrano & Isabel Acero-Fraile & Natalia Dejo-Oricain, 2017. "Collaborative networks and export intensity in family firms: a quantile regression approach," Documentos de Trabajo dt2017-04, Facultad de Ciencias Económicas y Empresariales, Universidad de Zaragoza.
More about this item
Keywordsfamily business; small-to-medium sized enterprises; internationalisation; innovation; networking; SMEs; small business; organisational capabilities; network theory; stage model theory; Australia; family firms.;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ids:ijgsbu:v:1:y:2004:i:1:p:7-27. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Carmel O'Grady). General contact details of provider: http://www.inderscience.com/browse/index.php?journalID=37 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.