Export performance and the internationalisation of SMEs
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Sarah Jack & Sarah Drakopoulou Dodd & Alistair R. Anderson, 2008. "Change and the development of entrepreneurial networks over time: a processual perspective," Entrepreneurship & Regional Development, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 20(2), pages 125-159, March.
- IngebjÃ¸rg Vestrum, 2014. "The embedding process of community ventures: creating a music festival in a rural community," Entrepreneurship & Regional Development, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 26(7-8), pages 619-644, October.
- Maria Tunberg, 2014. "Approaching rural firm growth: a literature review," Journal of Enterprising Communities: People and Places in the Global Economy, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 8(4), pages 261-286, October.
- Sarah L. Jack, 2005. "The Role, Use and Activation of Strong and Weak Network Ties: A Qualitative Analysis," Journal of Management Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 42(6), pages 1233-1259, September.
- Sarah Drakopoulou Dodd & Briga Chris Hynes, 2012. "The impact of regional entrepreneurial contexts upon enterprise education," Entrepreneurship & Regional Development, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 24(9-10), pages 741-766, December.
- Gartner, William B. & Birley, Sue, 2002. "Introduction to the special issue on qualitative methods in entrepreneurship research," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 17(5), pages 387-395, September.
- Leo Paul Dana & Teresa E. Dana, 2005. "Expanding the scope of methodologies used in entrepreneurship research," International Journal of Entrepreneurship and Small Business, Inderscience Enterprises Ltd, vol. 2(1), pages 79-88.
- Harbi, Sana El & Anderson, Alistair R., 2010. "Institutions and the shaping of different forms of entrepreneurship," Journal of Behavioral and Experimental Economics (formerly The Journal of Socio-Economics), Elsevier, vol. 39(3), pages 436-444, June.
- Leo-Paul Dana & Calin Gurau & Frank Lasch, 2014. "Entrepreneurship, tourism and regional development: a tale of two villages," Entrepreneurship & Regional Development, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 26(3-4), pages 357-374, May.
- Sarah Drakopoulou Dodd & Sarah Jack & Alistair R. Anderson, 2013. "From admiration to abhorrence: the contentious appeal of entrepreneurship across Europe," Entrepreneurship & Regional Development, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 25(1-2), pages 69-89, January.
- Chris Steyaert & Jerome Katz, 2004. "Reclaiming the space of entrepreneurship in society: geographical, discursive and social dimensions," Entrepreneurship & Regional Development, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 16(3), pages 179-196, May.
- Robert Huggins & Piers Thompson, 2014. "Culture, entrepreneurship and uneven development: a spatial analysis," Entrepreneurship & Regional Development, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 26(9-10), pages 726-752, December.
- Alistair R. Anderson, 2015. "Conceptualising entrepreneurship as economic 'explanation' and the consequent loss of 'understanding'," International Journal of Business and Globalisation, Inderscience Enterprises Ltd, vol. 14(2), pages 145-157.
- Jennings, Jennifer E. & Edwards, Tim & Devereaux Jennings, P. & Delbridge, Rick, 2015. "Emotional arousal and entrepreneurial outcomes: Combining qualitative methods to elaborate theory," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 30(1), pages 113-130.
- Harvey Johnstone & Doug Lionais, 2004. "Depleted communities and community business entrepreneurship: revaluing space through place," Entrepreneurship & Regional Development, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 16(3), pages 217-233, May.
More about this item
Keywordsinternationalisation; small and medium-sized enterprises; SMEs; SME performance; firm performance; conceptual models; international strategy; international entrepreneurship; export performance; entrepreneurial orientation; international markets.;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ids:ijesbu:v:30:y:2017:i:2:p:214-240. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Darren Simpson). General contact details of provider: http://www.inderscience.com/browse/index.php?journalID=74 .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .