China's national banking system: commercialisation and financial stability
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Singleton, W. R. & Globerman, Steven, 2002. "The changing nature of financial disclosure in Japan," The International Journal of Accounting, Elsevier, vol. 37(1), pages 95-111.
- Ashbaugh, Hollis, 2001. "Non-US Firms' Accounting Standard Choices," Journal of Accounting and Public Policy, Elsevier, vol. 20(2), pages 129-153.
- Mokhtari, Manouchehr & Rassekh, Farhad, 1989. "The Tendency towards Factor Price Equalization among OECD Countries," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 71(4), pages 636-642, November.
- Cooke, Terence E. & Wallace, R. S. Olusegun, 1990. "Financial disclosure regulation and its environment: A review and further analysis," Journal of Accounting and Public Policy, Elsevier, vol. 9(2), pages 79-110.
- Asheq Rahman & Hector Perera & Siva Ganesh, 2002. "Accounting Practice Harmony, Accounting Regulation and Firm Characteristics," Abacus, Accounting Foundation, University of Sydney, vol. 38(1), pages 46-77.
More about this item
KeywordsChina; commercial banking; macro-prudential framework; NPL; non-performing loans; financial crisis; Chinese national banking; commercialisation; financial stability; liquidity requirements.;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ids:ijepee:v:2:y:2009:i:4:p:391-414. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Darren Simpson). General contact details of provider: http://www.inderscience.com/browse/index.php?journalID=219 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.